"No.... I don't need any help... Please go away from here.... " Taehyung shouted out.

Just the moment Darth was going to touch taehyung he was suddenly shoved back harshly.

He wanted to curse to whoever pushed him like that but stopped when he witnessed a interesting scene in front of him... The omega who is shouting at him to get away is now clinging onto the crown prince like his life depends on him and the prince also releasing the calming pheromone for the omega.

After scooping up the omega in his arms the alpha left from there not before giving a warning look to his uncle.

Taehyung's kept on sniffing the alpha's scent on his way towards the palace. Jungkook's wolf was growing crazy by the scent of the omega which is becoming more alluring with each passing second.

The alpha guards looked down to secure their head when they felt their pants tightened by the scent.

Once the reached the palace's hall jungkook could no longer hold himself back.. It's just driving him crazy.

He smashed his lips with the omega who kissed back with the same passion by circling his arms around the alpha's neck.

The maids and guards who are present there at that time quickly took their leave as they don't want to face the alpha's wrath.

Jungkook climbed up the stairs while kissing taehyung hungrily.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier that you are in heat...? " Jungkook asked hovering over him after they reached the alpha's room.

"I didn't.. Knew... " Taehyung answered while catching his breath.

"Umm... Ah...... " Taehyung moaned in pain.

"Hurt....... It hurts.... " Taehyung cried out. Tear drops was running down from his eyes.

"Shh!... Don't cry.... Alpha will take your every pain out... Hmm...... Stop crying... " Jungkook wiped his tears.

Taehyung finally opened his eyes while were now glowing blue.. A indication that his wolf has taken over.

The clothes were thrown over. After preparing the whole body with wet kisses the alpha put his whole length into him. The amount of slick that taehyung was releasing and the intoxicating scent of it turning jungkook's wolf into crazy beast who wants nothing just to satisfy his desire. The prince was trying his hard to control himself from madly pounding into the omega and breed him.

Taehyung moaned out loud once jungkook increased his speed while sucking his bud.

Taehyung bite his lips to death to control his overwhelming sensetion as he is getting near his release.

"Don't hurt yourself.... I can't see you hurt..... " The alpha said huskily while releasing the Omega's lips between his teeth.

He slowly caressed the swollen lips... "Bite here instead.... " The alpha leaned forward hiding his face into the Omega's neck guiding taehyung to his neck.

Next morning.....

"Open you mouth... " The alpha put a spoonful of food into the Omega's mouth who is sitting on the bed covered with the alpha's shirt... But His eyes got fixed somewhere.

"How many times do I have to tell you don't look here.. It will get healed in no time... " The alpha said boringly.

"I-I am sorry alpha.... I wasn't in my right mind.. Your neck is looking so bad... Is it hurting....? " Taehyung apologize laced with guilty in his voice.. He was feeling bad to see those teeth marks on the alpha.

"Kitten.... Yesterday you are hurting yourself..... But you forgot one thing... Only I have the right to hurt you.. Hmm..... Other than me no one should touch you not even yourself.. Do you get that..  " The alpha said in a commanding tone making taehyung nod his head softly.

"Hmm... Good..... Take rest before you get another heat wave..... " Taehyung obeyed and went to sleep right away as he was very tired due to his heat,it took a troll on his fragile body.

While observing his reflection on the mirror a strange smile crossed across the alpha's  lips.

"It was so unusual for you jungkook. You never liked a single mark on your body.. Now you let that omega mark you... Heck you never liked to touch any omega other than when you need them, now you can't stay a second away from the omega...... What happens with you ha?..... " He chuckled to himself while thinking those.

"You are feeding him, taking care of him......... DID YOU EVER DO THAT FOR ANYONE IN THIS LIFETIME...? " He shook his head while chuckling his heart out.

"I think you are ill Ian..... " He whispered to his wolf who jungkook growled in annoyance without answering anything.

***

After two days taehyung woke up from his sleep and find the room empty. The alpha was nowhere in the room. He was in heat for two days... He can remember how the alpha helped him throughout.

He is fully dressed.. And he knows it's the alpha who dressed him.

Taehyung left a deep sigh. "Why is he so good to me now?... How am I supposed to hate him...? "

***

"Son.... Me and your father have decided the potential luna of this kingdom, I know will also like her... " Hara announced proudly.

Jungkook was silent. He wasn't happy after hearing the news. He couldn't convince himself about the whole marriage thing.... And another thing which is bothering him so much is the thought of a specific omega whose sleeping face is the most beautiful thing he ever saw.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤍🤎💓💕❣️💔💗

Share your opinion guys.