Prologue

"My King wake up

"My King wake up."

Aegon slapped the hand away, 'leave me alone' he wanted to answer, 'let me die, so I can be reunited with Lyssa and Gaemon'

"Aegon please brother."

With a groan, the King opened his eyes and looked around confused, immediately standing up he grabbed Blackfyre as his eyes connected with his half sister and her family.

But a hand stopped him, he looked to see his brother and hand Aemond, "Not here and not now."

"Targaryens." A voice said making them look to see four figures.

"Who are you? Why are we here?" Daemon asked maliciously.

Three of the figures scoffed and glared at the Rogue Prince, "You deal with him." They said in union to the other figure.

Immediate chills appeared as the fourth figured made eye contact with each person in the room, "I'm Balerion." The figure said with a glare as he looked at Rhaenyra's fraction, "And you all have caused the end of the Dragons."

"Us? More like that usurper cunt of a king." Daemon scoffed.

"Aegon is not a usurper." A voice scolded making everyone turn to see an alive and healthy King Visery.

"Brother."

"Father."

Both Rhaenyra and Damon said in unison.

"You have named me heir. All-" Visery raised his hand which made the women stop talking.

"And yet you have failed at your duties, I named Aegon my heir , when you came for Lucerys hearing. And yet you turned your back."

"Because it was MY RIGHT !"

"SILENCE!" Balaerion screamed making the room flinched.

"The dance of the dragons began, because of you and all the dragons have been lost." The deity had said.

"Some of you have been granted the chance to be reincarnated into another world." One of the three figures had said.

"Who?" Daeron had asked.

The four looked at each other, "one of them is Alyssa Targaryen."

The Green fraction looked hopeful their beloved Alyssa in another world was alive and well.

"You will see the new life of  Queen Alyssa Targaryen for she was meant to change the world." Baelrion said as a screen appeared.