Chapter seven

Começar do início

"yoongi" you say quietly. 

his hands which had only been hugging her begin to slip into his t-shirt which laid on your frame. a shiver runs down your spine as his cold hand touches your back. "wait y-yoongi" your hands clinging to his shoulders. "relax" he chuckles "we aren't doing anything today" 

"but.." bitting on your bottom lip as he strokes your back in a slow motion. "everything's in plan" 

 finally letting you see his face which to your surprise was no where near as flustered as your but rather he looked amused. laughing, he drawls"what is this a mission or something" he shakes his head as he laughs "it has to be natural, not forced" his head tilts to the side as his eyes watch you. 

"you just don't think i'm ready" you let go of his shoulders as you slump down on his lap. he gazed at you without a word. his brown eyes watching you pursing your lips while you looked away. 

"it's not you that's not ready" 

you sat there blinking at him, confused at the words that slipped from his mouth. but he did not budge but rather he continued to stare into your eyes as if he had something to add onto his comment. 

wanting him to not stop and explain what he meant "what do you mean" his eyes slowly falling onto your lips as he watched them move to your  voice. licking his lips which formed a small smile he shakes his head "forget it" his arms becoming firm on your waist caused you to grip his arm as he leaned forward pressing his lips to yours, pushing his tongue into your mouth. the sensation of his soft tongue made you melt into his arms "was it really only one cup" he breathes out, tilting your head back to give him access to your neck as he delivers kisses to your skin

"what" you manage to say, a soft whimper  leaving your lips as he bites your shoulder only to have him kiss the same place "I can still taste it, the faint taste of whatever you drank tonight" a deep flush colored your cheeks as he entwined his wet tongue with yours once more, hungrily kissing your lips as if he wanted to swallow you whole. when your lips finally pulled apart, his hot breath fanned your face, "breath y/n" he can't help but chuckle at your flushed dazed appearance as you held your breath. 

"yoongi" your hands cupping his face, your turn to kiss him deeply but he quickly takes over ending it just as he started. "thats...it for now" he says out of breath. 

both of your chests rising and falling as you take deep breaths. his forehead against yours "good night y/n" he whispers, kissing your forehead. swinging your leg off of him you take your place next to him. Your body was radiating excessive heat, your eyes burning from the kissing. you lay down, trying to calm down but he gives you no chance as his arm wraps around your waist pulling you into his chest. glancing up at him, he was unfazed eyes already shut. 

"sleep" he says to in which you wrap your arms around his waist, and buried your face into his chest. 

*・゚:*✧*:・゚*

"i'm in love" you say, looking up at jihye who smiled at your words. the two of you sat on the grass in a open field not far from campus. flowers of all kind coexisted in this field, students tend to have picnics here or just escape for a while during their studies. "i'm not surprised" she boops your nose in a teasing matter. your head was on her lap as she leaned against a tree, the two of you deciding to be under the shade rather than under the harsh sun.