Chapter seven

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Leaning against his bedroom door I watch him as he laid on his bed, back against his headboard with a pillow to give him comfort. His arms were crossed against his chest as it rose and fell; wet hair glistening his forehead with water, his eyes shut unbothered. once you both arrived you went to your apartment to shower since he pushed you towards your apartment saying he also wanted to shower. 

pursing your lips as you walked to your door, a small laugh left his lips, he grabs your hand gently pulling you towards him"i'm not saying you can't come back, I can come to you once i'm done" he plants a kiss on your forehead, your heart getting all jittery and you couldn't hide the emotions on your face. He wounds his arm around you as you look up at him smiling "i'll come to you" you pull him down, wrapping your arms around his neck as you give him a quick kiss before hurriedly leaving. 

you should be disappointed, he fell asleep while waiting for you. but there was a rather blissful feeling as you watch him sleep. his brows furrowed in his sleep as if even then he was in deep thought. you stood there admiring him for a good minute before he opened his eyes, staring back at you he raises a brow "for how long are you planning to stand there and watch me" he wipes his cheek which had a trail of droplets from his wet hair. "you shouldn't sleep with your hair wet" your voice was calm, but your heart was jittery. 

"I was gonna dry it, but once I sat here" he lets out a stretched yawn "I just couldn't get up" you knew he was exhausted lately. He continued to stare at you with tired eyes, all you could do was give him a smile. 

walking to his closet you pull a basket out that contained folded towels, turning to look at you he watched as you pick it up for him to see. you receive a small smile from him, climbing into the bed you sit by his stretched legs bring the the towel to his head.

"ready for midterms" his voice groggily, you knew he loved this. your hands massaging his head as you dry his wet hair, he was more than happy and could fall asleep at the moment which was why he strikes the conversation. 

"yeah, you?" 

he gives you a small nod 

you move to the crown of his head, "come here" he says, having a good hold on your waist as he lifts you to straddle him "this is better" 

thump , thump 

your heart began to beat harder against your chest, making you nervous as to think he would hear your ridiculous reaction. 

"wha-"

"come on, finish so we can sleep" he buries his face in the crook of your neck, arms lazily holding you in a embrace. "ok" you manage to say as you dry the remaining bits of hair which didn't take long. Finished, you spread the towel on the headboard to let it dry from the dampness. "i'm done" he hums to your voice but doesn't budge.