What the hell is happening to him?

"Listen to me doll, I live in this damn house and you will follow my orders. You and I know, your mother is not going to give a shit what you say because she doesn't care about you. So if you are trying to threaten me, you are very wrong "He spits, smelling alcohol on his breath, which made me dizzy.

"Let me go," I snap, my eyes locked on his.

He let me go for a few minutes but not before reaching out and touching my hair, gathering it back and I saw how he looked at my neck with such concentration that it made bile rise to my throat.

''okay princess, I'm just warning you, tomorrow morning you're going to have a fun morning when your mom finds out what you did tonight" he says in a soft voice that was clearly fake.

I plucked up the courage to go to the side and run towards the stairs, locking myself in the room. David was getting creepier and creepier.

He had to get out of here as soon as possible.

Morning comes, and the sunlight enters my room, causing my eyes to open with annoyance. I get up from my bed to go to the bathroom and take a shower, since all I did last night was remove my makeup and dress.

The hot water runs over my body, feeling peace for a moment as I let the water flow. Memories of yesterday come back, the show, David, Harry...

After finishing my shower, I turn off the faucet and step out of the shower to do my usual morning facial routine. Once done, I leave the bathroom to look for comfortable clothes, since I will be working in the afternoon and not early in the morning. I was going to take these hours as a break for everything that happened yesterday.

Although...

My mother.

She surely knows I went out last night, but with a different story that David took care of making. What I didn't know was whether my mom would really believe David or me. I prayed she would believe me. Because I swear, if she decides to believe David, I'll never set foot in this house again.

I leave my room to have breakfast until I find my mom sitting in the dining room, watching television from the living room with her coffee. She had changed clothes, but it was clear she hadn't taken her morning nap yet, as she had been working all night.

"Hi," I greet her and run to her to give her a kiss. She receives it.

There was some leftover coffee, so I look for a cup to drink it. I go to my mom, she still kept her eyes on the television, which was strange to me since I never received a greeting from her.

She already knew.

"Mom..." I whisper, my voice comes out very nervous and I don't know why.

I didn't do anything wrong.

"Don't worry, I know David lies," says my mom calmly as she brings the coffee to her lips.

A relief washes over my body when I hear that. I was actually quite nervous that she would believe David, but how could she? I'm her daughter, she knows me better than anyone.

"What did he tell you?" I ask.

"He told me that you went out late at night with Zach and a girl and that you had a threesome with them" The voice of her also leaving says sarcastically.

Shit, He actually told him about the supposed threesome.

I should have known better that my mom wasn't going to believe him.  I?  Have a threesome with Zach who I grew up with like he was a brother to me?  My mom couldn't believe him.  I never saw Zach that way and he never will be.