Wales: [Thank you very much your majesty, our allies are under attack.]

QE: [Don't worry, I'm aware of that! I've made my move!

In the distance of the fleet, a woman dressed as a maid sails at maximum speed, Almirante and Zuikaku are fighting in CQC, Zuikaku attacks Almirante with her katana and Almirante repels her attacks using metal batons.

Zuikaku: That's all you have!? You only use a crowbar as a weapon! That thing shouldn't even be considered a weapon!

[Notes: From now on Admiral will have a nickname which is Al.]

Al: Batoning is non-lethal combat and submission, it is used a lot in police forces, but... a metal baton can kill in the right hands and by the way brat, you are at a disadvantage.

At that, Al's 12 cm cannons fire, hitting Zuikaku, causing her to retreat and be exposed.

Al: You don't know how to use your powers correctly.

Then Al mercilessly hits Zuikaku with her baton, Zuikaku just takes all the blows without being able to block or dodge and then Al finishes her off with a club to the head causing her to fall to her knees while she is stunned.

Cuzco: Watch out Al!

At that Al notices her and sees that some bombers and torpedo bombers are coming for her, she fires her AA weapons and when she can't avoid the bombing, she jumps to avoid the attack.

Al: Thank you! I owe you one!

Cuzco: Buy me a beer and we'll be even!

Al: Okay!

When she sees Zuikaku, she was no longer there.

Al: Where is that aircraft carrier?

At that she realizes that Shokaku has her sister in her arms, Zuikaku is unconscious from all the blows inflicted by Al.

Shokaku: We leave for today.

Al: Wait!

At that moment Shokaku throws something into the sea and it causes a big explosion, blinding the girls and when everything calms down, the two of them had already disappeared.

On the other hand, Eugen shoots at Grau and she avoids the attack and then Grau shoots and Eugen dodges the attack.

Me: (It seems that Admiral has finished her work, the fifth division has withdrawn, I'm going to send him a message for help, I'm in severe trouble.)

Grau sends a message to her allies while she avoids Eugen's shots, now she only has to buy time until help arrives, Villar cannot help her since she is busy with Nimi-chan and Ayanami-chan.

Me: (Unbelievable, she is fighting a duel with Ayanami and Nimi, Villar is very strong)

Eugen: You have no way of winning me as a friend, I am a famous warrior and I am very strong, an aircraft carrier like you has no chance of winning me.

Me: Famous? Are you famous because Hood kicked your ass?

Eugen: (Annoyance) What did you say?

Me: (Mocking) If it weren't for your friend Bismark. Wales and Hood would have left you with your ass open.

Eugen was very angry.

Eugen: Ok, I was thinking of playing with you, but now I'm going to eliminate you in the most painful way possible for speaking such slander against me.

Me: Come and try. Just wait for the receipt.

Eugen: What do I get?

Me: This one!