Lucifer smiled, looking up at the deer. "Ok...I loved imagining these beautiful things being added to fathers creation. I had such a large imagination, and a creative mind. I was heaven's joy and bliss. I was the light when things were dark. I enjoyed being so positive about everything. While Micheal helped to keep everything in order, I was busy controversing with the other archangels. By far, Micheal was the most supportive of my dream. Uriel would use his knowledge to insist that my dreams where to big to achieve. Gabriel would be amazed by what I thought of...the others...they really didn't care to much."

Alastor rested his hand on Lucifers shoulder. "Continue."

Lucifer groaned, clenching his fists together. "Raphael was always kind about everything, even when angels were up and over their heads. She would help keep things calm, and Heaven running with kindness and joy. My mistake was I was to big of a thinker. Uriel kept insisting that it was too much to accomplish. That I was over my head about my dreams. That it was crazy, and unrealistic..." Lucifer grumbled, leaning closer to Alastor. "The others always said that I was to forceful in getting my dreams to be approved...I secretly brought them to fathers creation. Each time I was caught by the elders, the archangel's scolded me. Micheal was always nervous about everything after that. He seemed to be hiding something from me. Something that had to do with my actions. But he stayed quiet." His brows furrowed, his pupils growing small. "God began to become angry, he ignored my ideas after how many times I irresponsibly put them out into his creation without permission. I finally decided to take action, I gave Eve free will."

Alastor noticed the shift in the kings tone. His voice was becoming rough with emotion, but was also filled with anger.

"I was attacked by Micheal, his brutal strength and force then I couldn't outmatch. He was strong, he was brave, he was fighting for heavens justice. I was fighting for my own beliefs...which weren't strong enough to defend. The two of us fought, he won.." By now Lucifers eyes were beginning to turn a shade of red, and a small puff of smoke exited his mouth. "He- he took everything from me!"

Alastor patted Lucifers back, trying to comfort him.

Lucifer growled, standing up. "And now I'm stuck down here! Having to handle and rule this peice of shit called hell!" He brought his hands to his chest, clutching at his shirt. "I-I couldn't stand up for my dreams, and now look what it causes me!?" His words scrambled out of his mouth, as he tugged at his blonde hair.

Alastor stood up, reaching out for the king.

Lucifer backed away, pressing his back against the wall. His large wings folded out, his horns protruding.

"Lucifer darling...please-calm down." Alastor walked towards him, grabbing his hands.

Lucifer growled, squeezing the hands tighter. His wings flapped, lifting him and Alastor into the air.

Alastor gasped his eyes growing wide. "What- Lucifer!" He screamed, as Lucifer flew him out the window. Carrying him through the air. "Where are we going?!" He yelled, the sound of rushing wind hitting his tall ears.

Lucifer looked down at Alastor, his gaze stern. He looked back up, not answering.

"Please! You need to take a deep breath! I did ask you to let out your emotions, but don't go overboard!" Alastor screeches, as Lucifer and him plunge down through the air. "Lucifer!" His ears pin back against the wind, the pounding of it hitting his ears loudly. "Lucifer!" Alastor slid around Lucifers grip, sitting on top of his back like a horse. He wrapped his long legs around the kings torso, leaning forward so he didn't fall off. He grasped his fingers around the nubs of the red and white wings.

Lucifer plunged faster and faster for the ground. He snapped his fingers, a portal appearing below them.

"Lucifer!"