Slaughterhotel

2:00pm...

Lucifer laughed as he walked with Angel down the street.

"Ha! Did you see Valentino's face?" Angel chuckled, his hand covering his mouth. "He was so angry!"

Lucifer smirked. "Well I'm glad you're happy."

_

Alastor observed the sheets of papers that where in Lucifer's desk. He pulled out a few in particular that interested him. He didn't think Lucifer would mind if he looked at the things he drew. They where sketches of rubber duck designs. One caught his eye, it wasn't a rubber duck. It was him and Lucifer side by side on a bench. Looking out into a sunset, it didn't look like something that was here in hell. From what he has seen so far. Alastor smiled at the sketch, setting it back onto the workbench.

The door opened, Lucifer walked in. "Oh, Alastor."

Alastor turned around. "How did it go?" He wondered, heading towards the king.

Lucifer grinned. "Angel is free, and he couldn't be happier!"

"Thank you." Alastor rested his hands on Lucifer's shoulders.

"Did anything new happen at the hotel while I was gone?"

Alastor's smile started to waver. "We have three new guests! Skylar, Torres...and Clay." He looked down at the ground.

"Is everything alright?" Lucifer asked.

Alastor sighed. "It's just...I'm not a big fan of one of the guest's."

Lucifer held Alastor's hand. "Who?"

Alastor began to laugh sarcastically. "Hehe-Clay." His antlers grew. "That bitch is going to relieve his death." His eyes turned to radio dials.

"What does Clay have against you?" Lucifer stopped Alastor from heading out the door.

"If my instincts are correct, this is the same Clay from when I was alive." Alastor snarled. "And I never Thought I would see him again."

"Why are you against this, Clay?"

Alastor clenched his teeth, spinning around to face Lucifer. "He's my father." His eyes turned black, his pupils glowing red. "And I would love to see the day when he is wiped from existence!"

"Oh, fuck. Alright then, ummm.." Lucifer scratched his chin. "Let's make a deal, then."

Alastor turned back to normal. "You want, to make a deal?"

"Yes, I'll give you some of my power. If Clay makes a wrong move, feel free to make him SUFFER. In chance, once he dies, I get then power back." Lucifer grins, the horns protruding from his head.

"Nothing in return?" Alastor raised a brow.

"Nothing."

Alastor smiled. "It's a deal." He reached out his hand, shaking it with Lucifer.

Lucifers eyes turned red, as green cracks formed around the room from Alastor's magic. Then they disappeared. "Very well then."

Alastor showed a toothy smile, his ears perked up to the air. "Well, now that's settled. How about we make our way downstairs, see what everyone is up to?"

"Of course." Lucifer wrapped his arm around Alastor's, as they made their way down the hallway.

_

Once in the lobby, there was nobody to be seen. Lucifer exchanged glances with Alastor, whom had no recollection of anything planned today.

"Well, this is quite odd~" Alastor mumbles, gazing around the empty room. "I could have sworn that Charlie had nothing planned for today."

Lucifer agreed, letting go of Alastor's arm. "Could they possibly be in the auditorium? Charlie might be giving a speech to the new guests."