Beelzebub's Promise

6:34pm...

Lucifer and Alastor arrived at the gluttony ring. The crowds where starting to die down, but it was still larger than it should be. Lucifer sighs, flinging his head back against the head rest. "Well, let's get this over Al."

Esther opened the doors to the limo, blocking the paparazzi from coming near Alastor and the King.

Alastor growled at anyone who came close, giving them a sadistic toothy grin. Most of the time, it scared the demons away. He nodded, satisfied. As he followed Lucifer into the honeycomb dome. Crowds where gathered around the stage.

Lucifers eyes grew wide, as queen Bee flew over to him. "I may have promised them something.." she grinned, brushing the hair out of her face.

Lucifer frowned, crossing his arms. "What was the promise?"

Queen Bee sighed, looking up. "They wanted you to perform a song to them, knowing you're a great singer."

Lucifer chuckled nervously. "You did, huh?" He looked over at Alastor, who just shrugged. "What song?"

(A/N) ok I like this song, so that's why I had queen Bee make this promise...

"Born for this." Bee informed, her eyes lighting up.

Lucifer bit his bottom lip. "I haven't sung in such a long time...but I'll try. But you'll have to promise me that everyone will disperse after."

Bee nodded. "They made it sure, that they would do so, if you sang."

Alastor cleared his throat. "Mind if I join in?"

Lucifers eyes grew wide. "I thought you only liked slow dance and jazz?"

Alastor shrugged. "I haven't sung in a while either. Mind as well not let you have to sing alone in front of a large crowd~" Alastor held his microphone high, turning into his shadow moving over to the stage.

Lucifer walks up the steps onto the raised stage. He made his way over to the microphone in the center, as Alastor stood next to him.

(A/N) Alastor is this... And Lucifer is this....and both is this... ...Born For This (The Score)

🎶I'm checkin' my vital signs🎶

🎶Drawin' my battle lines🎶

🎶Going to war again...🎶

🎶Feelin' the rhythm inside of my chest, all I need is just a pen🎶

🎶I know~ I was born for this🎶

🎶Don't care for the critics🎶

🎶My words are like physics🎶

🎶A force that they can't stop🎶

🎶They just don't get it, I think they forget I'm not done till I'm on top🎶

🎶I know~ I was born for this🎶

🎶I believe, I believe, we can write our story🎶

🎶I believe, I believe, we can be an army!🎶

🎶We are the warriors, who learned to love the pain🎶

🎶We come from different places, but have the same name~🎶

🎶'Cause we were, 'cause we were, 'cause we were🎶