Taking Control - Villains (New Orleans Group)

Claudia Black as Dahlia a.k.a. "Eldest Sister of Esther Mikaelson a.k.a. 'The Original Witch'" a.k.a. "The First Born Witch" a.k.a. "Aunt of Finn, Elijah, Kol, and Rebekah Mikaelson" a.k.a. "Half-Aunt of Klaus Mikaelson" a.k.a. "Half Great-Aunt of Hope Mikaelson" a.k.a. "Aunt/Mentor/Jailer of Freya Mikaelson" a.k.a. "Sister-in-Law of Mikael Mikaelson a.k.a. 'The Destroyer'" a.k.a. "Helper of Caroline Forbes' Mystic Falls Revenge Hit List" a.k.a. "Liberator of Malachai Parker a.k.a. 'Kai Parker' and Valerie Tulle, Nora Hildegard, Mary-Louise Liane, Malcolm Leak, Beau Kane, and Oscar Kang a.k.a. 'The Heretics'"

"Hope will suffer far more than Freya

"Hope will suffer far more than Freya. Hope's magic will be tainted by your vampire blood as well as the aggressive wolf temperament. Without the proper tutelage that only I can provide, Hope's power will grow unchecked. She will lash out at everyone, including you. She will devastate the city that you love, and then her terror will spread far beyond. I, too, am a first-born, so I was the only one to help save Freya from herself, just as I am the only one who can save your daughter! You've seen it, Klaus. You need me."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------

Kristin Erickson as Young Dahlia a.k.a. "First-Born Witch" a.k.a. "Older Sister of Esther Mikaelson a.k.a. 'The Original Witch'" a.k.a. "Aunt of Freya and Finn Mikaelson" a.k.a. "Sister-in-Law of Mikael Mikaelson a.k.a. 'The Destroyer'" a.k.a. "Mentor of Freya Mikaelson a.k.a. 'The Original First-Born Mikaelson Witch'" a.k.a. "Former Captured Personal Witch of Mikael's Viking Group" a.k.a. "Future Aunt of Elijah, Kol, Rebekah, and the Late Henrik Mikaelson" a.k.a. "Maternal Half-Aunt of Niklaus Mikaelson a.k.a. 'Klaus Mikaelson'" a.k.a. "Future Maternal Great Half-Aunt of Hope Mikaelson"

 "Future Maternal Great Half-Aunt of Hope Mikaelson"

"No matter. I have something to show you! This is potent sage soaked in serpent's blood! It will give us strength. We can get out of this place! Esther, together, we can live forever!"