Taking Control - Minor Cast (Mystic Falls Gang)

Jodi Lyn O'Keefe as Josette Laughlin a.k.a. "Dr. Josette Laughlin" a.k.a. "Dr. Jo Laughlin" a.k.a. "Jo Laughlin" a.k.a. "Josette Parker" a.k.a. "Jo Parker" a.k.a. "Sisi" a.k.a. "Second Eldest Child of the Parker Family" a.k.a. "Eldest Daughter of Joshua Parker and Tamara Parker" a.k.a. "Big Sister to Joey, Olivia a.k.a. 'Liv,' Lucas a.k.a. 'Luke,' and Three Other Parker Siblings" a.k.a. "Younger Fraternal Twin Sister of Malachai Parker a.k.a. 'Kai Parker'" a.k.a. "Fiancée of Alaric Saltzman a.k.a. 'Ric Saltzman'" a.k.a. "Biological Mother to Hers and Alaric's Unborn Twin Children" a.k.a. "Member of the Gemini Coven" a.k.a. "General Practitioner Doctor/Instructor at Whitmore University Hospital" a.k.a. "Murder Victim of Malachai Parker a.k.a. 'Kai Parker'" a.k.a. "Ex-Friend/Enemy of Caroline Forbes a.k.a. 'Charlie Lewis'"

 'Charlie Lewis'"

"Caroline, I-I...I don't know. Ff-for all I know, they could be normal. And if they're not...I can't answer that because I don't know what I'll feel until they get here."

===========================================================================

==============

Penelope Mitchell as Olivia Parker a.k.a. "Liv" a.k.a. "Liv Parker" a.k.a. "Former One-Half of 'The Witchy Combo'" a.k.a. "Former One-Half of 'The Wonder Twins'" a.k.a. "Youngest Child of the Gemini Coven" a.k.a. "Youngest Daughter of Joshua Parker and Tamara Parker" a.k.a. "Former Younger Fraternal Twin Sister of Lucas Parker a.k.a. 'Luke Parker'" a.k.a. "Little Sister of Josette Laughlin a.k.a. 'Dr. Josette Laughlin' a.k.a. 'Dr. Jo Laughlin' a.k.a. 'Jo Laughlin' a.k.a. 'Josette Parker' a.k.a. 'Jo Parker,' Malachai Parker a.k.a. 'Kai Parker,' Joey Parker, and Three Other Parker Siblings" a.k.a. "Girlfriend/Consented Murder Victim of Tyler Lockwood" a.k.a. "Former/Member of the Gemini Coven"

"You once told me that I gave you a second chance, and you promised me that you wouldn't waste it

"You once told me that I gave you a second chance, and you promised me that you wouldn't waste it. I love you. Let me do this for you."