Taking Control - Main Cast (New Orleans Group)

Joseph Morgan as Niklaus Mikaelson a.k.a. "Nik" a.k.a. "Nik Mikaelson" a.k.a. "Klaus" a.k.a. "Klaus Mikaelson" a.k.a. "Fourth Eldest Child of the Mikaelson Family" a.k.a. "First-Born Son of Esther Mikaelson a.k.a. 'The Original Witch' and Ansel, Alpha of the North Atlantic Pack" a.k.a. "'The Pathetic One'" a.k.a. "Father of Hope Mikaelson" a.k.a. "'The Original Hybrid'" a.k.a. "'The Hybrid'" a.k.a. "Love Interest of Camille O'Connell a.k.a. 'Cami O'Connell'" a.k.a. "First Love of Aurora de Martel" a.k.a. "Biological Maternal Half-Brother of Freya, Finn, Elijah, Kol, and Rebekah Mikaelson" a.k.a. "Parental Co-Parent of Hope Mikaelson" a.k.a. "Parental Co-Parent with Hayley Marshall-Kenner a.k.a. 'Little Wolf'" a.k.a. "'Last Love' of Caroline Forbes a.k.a. 'Charlie Lewis'" a.k.a. "'Old Friend' of Stefan Salvatore a.k.a. 'The Ripper of Monterey'" a.k.a. "Adoptive Father/Sire of Marcellus Gerard a.k.a. 'Marcel Gerard'" a.k.a. "'Blue-Eyed British Bastard'" a.k.a. "'Viking Artist'" a.k.a. "'Moron'" a.k.a. "Nephew/Helper of Dahlia" a.k.a. "Progenitor of Lucien Castle, Joshua Rosza a.k.a. 'Josh Rosza,' Caroline Forbes a.k.a. 'Charlie Lewis,' Thierry Vanchure, Diego, Gia Munshi, Damon Salvatore, Stefan Salvatore a.k.a. 'The Ripper of Monterey,' Elena Gilbert, Lorenzo St. John a.k.a. 'Enzo St. John,' Lilian Salvatore a.k.a. 'Lily Salvatore,' Thomas Bertarelli a.k.a. 'Tommy Bertarelli', Alexandra St. Collins a.k.a. 'Alex St. Collins', Phillip Wallace-Amos a.k.a. 'Phil,' Gaspar Cortez, Alistair Duquesne, all of Klaus' Enemies, his Sire Line, Pearl Zhu, Annabelle Zhu a.k.a. 'Anna Zhu,' Harper, Rose-Marie, Trevor, Mary Porter a.k.a. 'Scary Mary,' Klaus' Former Hybrids, the 1864 Mystic Falls Tomb Vampires, Isobel Flemming, Victoria Donovan a.k.a. 'Vicki Donovan,' Jenna Sommers, Abby Bennett-Wilson, Colin Phelps, Meagen Lee, William Forbes a.k.a. 'Bill Forbes,' the Brotherhood of the Damned, and Valerie Tulle, Nora Hildegard, Mary-Louise Liane, Malcolm Leak, Oscar Kang, and Beau Kaine a.k.a. 'The Heretics'" a.k.a. "Caroline Forbes' 'White Queen' Chess Piece" a.k.a. "Acquaintance/Former 'Friend'/Current Enemy of Caroline Forbes a.k.a. 'Charlie Lewis,' Marcellus Gerard a.k.a. 'Marcel Herard,' Mikael Mikaelson a.k.a. 'The Destroyer,' Dahlia, Esther Mikaelson a.k.a. 'The Original Witch,' all Nine Witch Covens of New Orleans, the Crescent Pack, and Davina Claire" a.k.a. "The Mikaelson Family Dick-Tator"

 "The Mikaelson Family Dick-Tator"

"Caroline was here. With Dahlia. The only question is...why?"

and also this:

"Oh, this? No, this was my idea—stealing from Marcel the Crescent curse he once used on your Pack. Dahlia was all too happy to make the necessary adjustments to accommodate your Hybrid nature. So now, you will be trapped in wolf form, save for the Full Moon, leaving you very little time to cause any further mischief. And because of the Werewolf Unification ritual linking you to your Pack, now they will share your fate, Queen."

===========================================================================