“Thanks, hope it will come true. It’ll be a long night,let’s do this.”

He started at 7pm and quit at 3am. Still around 20k in the ranking but he is getting closer.

He stops at level 80.

He had a few cake flavors and sweets but his best gain was coffee beans and tea leaves. There were a few tea leaves but it was enough to start a cafe. 

“It was unexpected. After all, it was common for sweet games to have coffee but also tea?”

:It actually wasn’t.

:Not really, isn’t milk tea also sweet? I think having sweet drinks is also normal. If it's sweet,there should be drinks.

:Do you think there will be some cola?

:I don’t think cola is good fair to sweets though.

:Why not? Cola can be fair to anything.

:I doubt it. Soda is mostly seen in fast food games with burgers or pizza not sweets.

:Imagine how cool it is for ancient people to have cola.

“I also like drinking cola. It’s so hard to replicate its taste. Even in the modern era. That guy that invented it was a taste bud expert.”

:Sadly, there is still no chocolate.

:I am convinced it will appear at 100 level. And it’ll be all chocolate by then!

:I won’t be surprised if it really works like that.

“Alright, we all have fun. I have to sleep now. See you tomorrow.”

He didn’t leave yet and checked his mail.

There were many people who wanted to exchange with him. He replied to many of them but only traded with just a few that he really needed.

Alshia : I’ll provide all the things you need in the list. I want to have all the flavor of cakes you got tonight.

Shario: Hey, Since you will be selling in the store, won’t you need a gimmick to attract customers? And your sweets will be too expensive to normal people so your possible customer target base are rich people. How about I give you a loyalty card maker and scanner in exchange for 2 boxes of each cake you got today? Don’t worry, I am from a world with magic so my scanners don’t need electricity but magic stones. It will work for 10 years. You can buy a magic stone from me if it stops working. How about it? Just 2 boxes of each cake! This is a steal deal so message me.

Hulioporchet: I have cooling stones. It can make any place cooler by around 5 meters. They are not big stones and aesthetically pleasing. 1 stone is worth a whole cake. If you want the stone to be carved then 3 whole cakes per stone. Ancient era doesn’t have cooling tools yet so get as much as you want.

TashDowRig: Congratulations to your new store. You mention drinks right? So ice is kinda hard for you to have in that place so I have a solution. You can trick people in believing that you are not using ice but just cold well water. You have to use a cooling stone to cool the well water and that will show that the water is really cooler. But cooler water is not enough to make your drinks tastier. So I will offer you a one time use cold sticker.

You just put it in a cup and fill it with any liquid and it will make the drunk colder in only half an hour. Please say yes! I want those rice dumplings!!! I will even provide you with paper cups and paper straw!!

“These people from the magic world are really sweet maniacs.” He smiles because most of them are considering what he needs for doing a trade.

And they only wanted sweets and not even pressuring him to trade with donations.