1 Silver Private Room

Kora and Tami didn’t talk to him until they are done eating.

After eating, they decided to be serious again

“You can’t do this outside.” Kora said seriously.

“Magic is magic but people are superstitious. If something went wrong in the village. An illness, a natural disaster, a tragedy, you’ll be blamed for it.” Tami also said seriously.

“...... I’ll be able to take you two seriously if there is no cream in your face.” 

“Ignore them for now.” Kora said but wipe her face with a towel then pass it to Tami and Tami wipes her face.

“I know. Like I said I can easily avoid others or lie but it was hard to lie to you two. So help me lie.” 

“Well, we can just avoid answering questions and say it was our mother's secret recipe. The materials used are expensive so the quantity and quality are highly controlled making it a secret family art.” Kora thinks.

“And the sweet smells good, fluffy and tasty but they are not that aromatic like regular food that can be smelled from miles so there is no need to mind if others are suspicious.” Tami adds.

“Can you get a lot of these sweets brother? How do you take them?”

Kora asks.

“I can’t explain it in detail but I need to do mental work. That is why I can’t be disturbed in the  afternoon when I start till I’m done. I look like I’m sleeping deeply but I am actually in a far away place.”

“Would you be in danger?”

Kora asks.

“There are times I have to risk it but for now. No.” He smiles.

“But like I said I am in a state of deep sleep. If my body was damaged or injured, I would be in so much trouble. This is also why I have to confess to the two of you. Because I’m vulnerable when I’m in that state. I won’t wake up just because you call me or shake me.”

“We will protect you!” Tamj said.

“Thank you.” He smiles.

He looks at Kora.

Kora sighs.

“There are so many questions but I can’t find the words to ask them. But I want to trust you, brother. I know you won’t hurt us.”

“Thank you for your confidence in me.” He chuckles..

Ereo takes a deep breath after chatting with her two sisters.

He wonders if he should just tell them everything.

But then it’ll be problematic since they might not trust him if he is not spiritually their brother or treated him as a ghost.

Kora asks him not to suddenly pop out items from thin air. So he grabbed all the food items and put them in two separate baskets.

He went to town and looked for Claus' twin siblings.

To him, they are close relatives since they are his husband’s brothers.

And he found a perfect way to not only not waste time selling outside everyday, he can also use it to get closer to them.

“Hello.” He smiles.

Eros is eating a candied fruit and lifts his head lazily.

He frowns.

“Brother Claus is not here.”

“I can tell.” He chuckles.

‘Wait…Do they know I am targeting…err…pursuing a husband?’

“I am here to look for you and Jonas.”

Jonas came from peeing.

He looks at Ereo smiling timidly and Eros grinning.

“What?” Jonas asks.

“He actually came here to look for us.” Eros said as if saying ‘Check this out,’ sarcastically.

Ereo sighs.

“If you are looking for game meat, we are sold out. We have some herbs though.” Jonas said without showing any other expression unlike Eros who is clearly provoking anger.

“I am here to offer a deal actually. You two are very good at doing business. I am not very good at this and I have no idea how to start. But I have items that can be sold for a good sum. I want to see if we can cooperate.”

“So you want us to sell your things? Get out of here.” Eros snorts angrily. “Do we look like we are crazy? Sell your own shit.”

He waves his hand to ask him to leave.

Jonas on the other hand looks at Ereo seriously.

Ereo looks embarrassed but also tolerates Eros behavior.

He doesn't leave and looks at Jonas who hasn’t said anything yet.

“Show me.” Finally he said,

“Are you serious?” Eros glares at Jonas.

“Why? Don’t do it if you don’t want to. I will see if it’s worth it.” 

“But why? He is a man coveting our perfect brother. How can you be this open minded?”

Eros whispers. If other people hear it, not only Ereo, their brother will be implicated since many people like spicing up all gossip to make it sound more attractive.

“After all the game meat and fur are sold out. We have only herbs to sell. The price of protection money we give to stay here is a lot. If we can get a few more things to sell and earn a lot then it’s better for us.” Jonas rolls his eyes at his brother's childishness. Their brother Claus didn’t avoid it so why is he the one with a problem? Even brothers don’t have the right to meddle in others' life choices, especially one that will last a lifetime.

“How can he have things that are worth it?” Eros is still pouting.

“Isn’t that why we will sample it? Stop being dumb. Pack up everything and I will open a private room in the tea house.”

Jonas pushes his face away

“So meticulous?! Can’t we just do it at random tree shade?” Eros whispers again.

Jonas holds his forehead and sighs.

“You are so classless. Opening a private room won’t be that much if we only ordered tea and it will appear that we do things seriously. If he will really just waste our time, we can just be a snob but if he really brings something worth it then won't we be able to demand more cuts?”

“I highly doubt he has anything good. Don’t you hear he even sells his sister dowry to hire a long term worker because he doesn’t want to work in the field?”

“Just listen to me.” Jonas frowns.

“Fine.” Eros angrily gnashed his teeth and pack up.

“Let’s go.” Jonas faced Ereo.

Ereo nods.

They went to a small tea house nearby.

The private room is 1 silver.

But the manager knows Jonas and Eros. He told the server to send the cheapest tea to the room for free.

“If you will show me something bad, I will be really mad.” Jonas said staring straight to Ereo.

Ereo smiles.

“I won’t.”