Chapter one. Driving to forks

"It's hard to find love in a world like this. The world is so big and full of people. But to find the one it requires, patience and searching. Maybe my searching is finally done."
The voice of Jameson said.

Jameson was packing up to head to a place called forks. There was a pack there that was full of shifters like him, he searched out to a long time friend named Billy Black. Who told him about his son and about Sam Uley. Billy told him that the pack had also been dealing with new shifters popping up, due to vampires which James was all to familiar with. Since it was the main cause of both him and his sister shifting, into their wolf forms. Even though the woman didn't usually shift, but his sister could shift somehow.

James zipped up his suitcase, grabbing his backpack and heading out towards his car for a long drive with his sister to forks. Hoping that he could finally find the one that he's been searching for. "You ready to go?"

His sister asked him, making him nodded his head

His sister asked him, making him nodded his head. "Yeah." He put his stuff in the trunk pulling out his phone at least, and hopping in the drivers seat. After getting the door for his sister and closing it for her.

Jameson started the car and drove from Wyoming to forks. It was gonna be a long drive, but both siblings needed a fresh start and hopefully to find their mates. He wondered what his mate would be like, seeming as to how he hadn't found nor met her yet. Which made him think that he'd never meet her, but maybe by moving around he would. At least he hoped so.

The drive was quiet between James and his sister. Neither one of them really knew what to say, since both of them were all each other had now. Due to the passing of their parents, which is why they also had left for forks. They still had one relative left, whom was their aunt. The wife of Leah and Seth Clearwater,

James was thinking about seeing his cousins and his aunt along with uncle. Him and his sister, were ready to move back to forks and stay there. Because both of them needed a pack, and someone to help him along with his sister. He had a little conversation with his sister, about seeing their last remaining relatives now that there parents were gone. (Which will be explained.)