"Take it baby, take what Daddy wants to give you." I demanded and praised her, she leaned her head to the side and I kissed the side of her neck as I contented, as my orgasm built a bit more I grabbed her throat, not squeezing but holding her in place while I came again.

"God..." She cried as I continued to pound into her, I pressed my lips to her ear.

"I'm not sure how many times I'm going to cum, you can use the color to stop this but otherwise brace yourself, your in for a ride tonight – and I doubt after you will ever wash the smell of me from your fucking skin."

"Bed please Daddy...the floor hurts." She whined, her voice begging.

"Alight, sorry baby." I removed my still hard cock from her and walked us to bed, laying her on top of it I entered her again with ease and contend what I was doing.

--- Bucky's Point of View ---

I turned from the window, not able to watch any more.

She was a sweet, gentle and kind women, I can see how someone would easily fall for her.

And it was brutal to watch him treat her like a piece of meat like that, but she was beautiful, and I imagine being with her would be...

I shook my head at that thought, Steve and I have had trouble in the past especially when we were in the howling commandos or loving the same women, it was then that I saw the real darkness in him, years of being picked on as a young man left it's mark.

I was frightened for her, but I wasn't sure I dared try and put myself between him and her – he was possessive of her and I wasn't sure if he actually loved her or loved cumming in her, but I really, truly feared for her.

--- Your Point of View ---

You wondered if the way he could fuck you, cum and continue on was a thing that was possible with every super soldier? Or was this just a Steve Rodgers kind of thing?

You lost track of how many times he had cum in you, you knew that you were a sweaty mess, he had long thrown off all the sheets and you were under him.

"Fuck you are Daddy's good girl, such a good girl." He kept praising you, his voice unnaturally deep and menacing.

Currently he was working on a nice love bite just below your collar bone, then his head dipped down and he started sucking on your breast, and playing roughly with the other one with is free hand, the one that wasn't tangled in the back of your hair, holding you still.

You whimpered as he moved your leg, putting it a hyperextended angled that made you feel a bit uneasy, you didn't want a sore leg in the morning, because you were sure most of your body would be sore tomorrow.

"What was that whimper for." He asked as he moved up your body placing his lips against your ear.

"You are hurting my right leg."

"Sorry baby..." He moved it down a little, taking off the pressure, it was then that you saw a beep from the bedside, his head instantly looked up and his eyes narrowed.

"What...what is that?" You asked worried.

"Just a communication system..." he reached over your head and hit a button.

"What's up." His voice was grumpy.

"Sorry Steve, I know it is the middle of the night but we have an emergency, you and Bucky need to meet me in the throne room."

"Alright will do..."

He clicked it off and he got off of my body, he stood at the edge of the bed and looked down at me, smirking, I watched as his eyes roamed over my body, as if he was admiring his work for the night.