Learning To Submit

Warning!! This story is a DARK ROMANCE, so it may not be a happy sunshine of a story, guidelines are followed but the theme is a dark one and the story is marked as mature. Still warnings need to be in place.

Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Chapter contains elements of an extreme toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

With swift action Steve grabbed a blanket and draped it over you, leaving your head out, you could feel your face burning red and you instantly got an upset stomach.

"Seriously what the fuck Steve, hey are you alight?"

You looked up at the ceiling, you wanted to disappear into the void in this moment.

"I'm asking you...girl who just got covered up, don't worry I didn't see anything." You looked up at an upside-down Sam. The look that he was giving you was a mix between curiosity and worry.

"She's is fine." Steve voice was dominant and commanding.

"I was asking her Steve."

"Yeah I'm fine, thanks for asking." You squeaked out, suddenly not wanting to be watched by him.

You pulled the blanket up to cover you more and slowly slid off the bed onto the ground behind the crate.

"And she's hiding from me..." Sam muttered, he was right but you didn't even grace him with a response, you felt very exposed – and not simply because he had seen you naked.

"Seriously Steve, I thought this beyond you, fuck this is so unlike you – do you even know her? Is this a kidnapping, are you kidnapping someone?"

You listened and thought you heard Steve sit in the front chair.

"No I'm not kidnapping her, she went willingly, besides what I do in private is none of your concern, if you must know she is helping me take the edge off."

"Really, this isn't something I would like you are capable of."

"Having sex with someone? I'm Captain America, not some prudish virgin."

"Fuck that is not what I am saying, you are putting that beautiful little stranger in danger you know."

"Yes I know, and she is well away of that."

You blushed at being told that you were beautiful from someone other than Steve.

"Steve you should leave her alone and come back to us..."

"I AM NOT LEAVING HER... and don't override my system again or I will block you out completely." I heard what had to be him shutting down the message and the aircraft started moving..."

You let out a yelp as it started to bank to the side.

"Come up here, we are going back to your house..." His voice was so grave and serious that it made you uncomfortable, almost scared around him.

Still wrapped in the blanket you went up to the seat, and sat down as you flew back to the house. When you landed you felt yourself start to shiver.

He didn't move.

"Are you going to leave me?"

You heard him let out a deep sigh of anger.

"No, now even more so."