Darkness and Love

Warning!! This story is a DARK ROMANCE, so it may not be a happy sunshine of a story, guidelines are followed but the theme is a dark one and the story is marked as mature. Still warnings need to be in place.

Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Chapter contains elements of an extreme toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Bucky's Point of View ---

I was flying home, I knew that it would be days before I got home, I was thinking about the conversation that I had with Sam.

"We should tell Steve right away, call him back to Wakanda, she can stay there and take care of herself."

I was enraged at that, there was no way she would be left alone in the fucking arctic.

"No...not yet, he's focusing on taking care of the girl, she isn't doing well clearly and this would just make things worse, let's see what is going on before we do anything."

"He's going to be pissed if we don't tell him soon."

I knew that he was right, he was completely right, but I really didn't want to bring this down on her, I knew how Steve felt about Peggy, as much as I wanted her for myself, I have a feeling all would end badly.

"Okay, but we do have to tell him at some point."

"I agree...just not now."

We cut off the phone call at that point, it was then that I realized Steve might leave her in the Arctic if he found out about Peggy, and I couldn't let him do that to her.

I was hoping we could right this, and send Peggy back before Steve finds out she is back.

The asshole part of me almost wanted to tell him, so I could take her for myself, but I cared enough about her to consider her feelings in the matter – I knew, as fucked up as it was she was in love with him.

---- Steve's Point of View ---

I didn't like how cold she was. I finished cooking up the broth and brought it over to her in a cup so she could sip it.

I watched as she slowly drank the whole thing – fuck she was so beautiful, and I was falling more and move in love with her, I took it from her... standing up I started stripping down.

"What...what are you doing?" I loved how her eyes looked me over, she liked what she was seeing, and I liked that she liked it.

"My body tends to run really hot Baby Girl, my body can warm you up, lay down on your side I am going to cuddle you, warm up your body."

She didn't fight me on it, she simply obeyed what I asked, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her towards me, she was shivering still, I was hoping my body heat would warm her up.

"Try and get some rest, being cold tends to make you more tired."

--- Your Point of View ---

{6 Hours Later}

You woke up feeling much warmer and rested, you took a moment to realize your surroundings, you let out a giggle when Steve kissed the back of your neck, his beard tickling the back of your neck, sending delightful shivers down your spine.