"We cannot," said an Ardoni, his markings and skin rather pale for the lack of sunlight. He sighed, and rubbed his weary eyes although most of their time in the cavern was spent sleeping- aside from the Magnorite. "Eta, they can be searching for the Primes on all corners of Ardonia. If we show up, surely someone will sense their presence and we will be discovered. The war may start again. It just ended in less than ten years. Besides-" he glanced at the pale figure in the water. "Blue cannot be seen either. The experiment is at its white hot point. If she's seen- She is dead."

"Lime, stop?" Blue asked, sitting straighter in the water with a soft splash.

"Sorry," the Ardoni said. "But also, do not call me 'Lime'. My markings are not lime."

"If they weren't, they are now," a gray haired felina said teasingly, his amber eyes glinting in the reflection of the lava pool. "Sleeping on moss for all these days did dye your markings lime."

"That is enough," said a second Ardoni, a Voltaris, his markings were deep red then paled to reddish amber. His voice was steady and calm, but that did not hide the hopelessness in his eyes. Even though his markings were red, if he had real Voltaris blood inside him or if he joined the Clan later was unknown. For after the Great War, all the known Voltaris were slain except Master Senn, who was a halfling. "But Lime is right, Eta. If the Hunters did not have luck on us, the rest of the ardoni clans would take care of the work. We hurled in, took the most valuable items of the clans with the help of an outlaw, an outcast, and a wanted. Then we vanished. If we show ourselves now, our fate is sealed to death."

"Call me an outcast again and I'll roast you! Did they even se'us?" Eta asked.

"Many endermen did, and surely they will report to the Enderknights somehow," said the Felina with a sigh. "Over half in this group are already wanted. It would be enough to recognize us from what the endermen would say. We all have freakish spots." He stroked the side of his head, where his right ear should be, but it was missing. It was from a strangle with an enderman. Every part of his body was screaming with pain, his fur and clothes were stained by blood. He did not make the discovery of the missing ear until they escaped.

"Unique," Blue corrected, her ice gaze sternly glaring at the Felina.

"Anything you say," the Felina yawned. "I wonder how we can leave. Maybe through a Nether portal?"

"Thama," Blue said. "I dread heat."

Thama's throat rose a Felina snarl of anger, but it wasn't activated by Blue. "Why did we even get these crystals in the first place?"

"You said you would rather help us than be imprisoned," said Lime.

"Oh shush, Lime. I know I accidentally set a farm land on fire. Don't mention it." grunted Thama, drawing his blade, a short metal knife about the length of half his arm and flicking it from side to side, feeling its smooth flatness of the blade. The memory of where this calm reaper came from stung his heart.

 The memory of where this calm reaper came from stung his heart