"Here wear this " I said giving her a blue sleeveless kurta with white plazo Without saying anything she took it and went to the washroom to change.

She came out after changing and wore her earrings and tied her hair and after applying something on her face, she applied lipgloss.

"Chale" she asked taking the dupatta when I pulled her hand .

"Can I get a kiss" I asked leaning forward to her his lips when she put her palm inbetween.

"No you can't,ab jaldi niche chaliye" she said pulling my hand making me whin.

"Are aa gaye dono" I heard ammi yelling and everyone looked at us.

"Bade abbu, aapse do din ke baad mili hoon kaha the aap" Nandini yelled hugging my father.

"Are beta kaam mein tha, tu bata kaisi hai meri bachi" Abbu said pecking her forehead.

"Bilkul thik hoon" she replied.

"Acha chalo tum sab kahana Khao , tere abbu Mera intezar kar rahe hai office mein" Abbu said bidding everyone bye.

"Kya baat karni hai ammi aapko" I asked sitting on chair.

"Manik , inn teeno ne tum dono ke liye kuch plan Kiya hai" Ammi said pointing towards Mukti ,alya and navya went to some neighbour with choti ammi.

"Haan bolo" I said having my breakfast.

"Okay so we have something for you" mukti said giving me a envelope and I looked at nandini,she was already looking at me.

"No no wait open it together " Alya yelled, after completing my breakfast I stood up from the chair wiping my hand, nandini came toward me and stood beside me.

"Greece ki ticket " I asked looking at them after opening the envelope.

"Yes your honeymoon ticket for the three of us" Three of them yelled.

"And I guess you both need it after yesterday night" Mukti whispered standing between me and nandini putting her arm around us.

"Shut up mukti" I glared at her making her laugh.

"Okay I know all of you have planned this trip for us but I guess you forgot I have an ongoing event, do din mein shadi hai" Nandini explained everyone.

"I too have work commitments,I can't leave the office immediately " Manik said.

"Okay we knew all of these things, so the ticket is off after three days , Nandini your event will be finished in two days and Manik you can of course manage your work you are the boss" Navya spoke me and Manik looked at each other.

"Okay don't think too much ,we have booked the tickets, hotel room and everything " Alya spoke .

"Ok" Manik and me said together and all of them yelled.

"Ok, so Nandu go and get ready we will leave for shopping" Navya told nandini.

"No please, I will stay at home today you guys go" nandu replied.

"Nandu yaar please chal na" mukti said pulling her.

"Acha fine shaam ko chalte hai" She said making all of them agreed.

"Aapko office nahi jaana Mr Malhotra" she asked turning toward me.

"Ji nahi Mrs Malhotra" I replied putting my hand around her waist.

"Manik what are you doing, we are in the hall" she whispered removing my hand.

"To chalo room mein chalte hai" I said picking her in my arms as she giggled kissing my cheek making me smile.

"Acha seriously office nhi jaana hai" she asked as I put her down.

"Nahi, I finished my work at night, aaj ek meeting thi wo Maine cancel kar di because I got to know that my wife is staying at home today" I explained her making her smile.

"Aww how sweet" she said pulling my cheeks.

"Acha chalo let's watch something" I said pulling her in bed as I settled against bed rest.

"I would say let's cuddle and sleep" she said laying on the bed covering our legs with a duvet.

"How boring you are nandini, always sleeping sayad isiliye dhruv tumhe chorkar bhag gaya" I spoke in a trance when I felt her looking at me with teary eyes.

"Shit ,I am so sorry nandini I didn't realise what I was saying " I said realising what I did.

"It's ok" she whispered turning to the other side pulling the duvet till her chest..

"I am really sorry bacha" I whispered slipping inside the duvet hugging her keeping my face on her head .

"I said na it's ok Manik ,I am fine" she said keeping her hand on mine.

"Then look at me " I whispered moving my face away from her hand.

"Ufff kya problem hai Manik " she yelled looking at me sleeping straight on bed.

"I am really really very sorry bache, I was just joking " I whispered hovering over her looking into her eyes as guilt consumed me.

"I am fine Mr husband kitna sorry bolna hai" She said finally with a smile.

"For your smile thousands time" I whispered kissing her forehead.

Thank you for reading ❤️ please do vote and comment.