Ch-8 Christmas Date

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡FIONA♡⋆♡●⑅◌

When I came out of my house, I witnessed the cutest sight of my life

I felt as if I were blessed to have him this close to me.

A deep blush covered my rose tinted cheeks and heat radiated my body.

I saw him smirk as he said these few words which made me go crazy but I tried my best controlling.

"Hop on gorgeous! "

I returned a smirk back to him as my lips slowly lifted up forming the words "Sure"

I took the front seat beside him.
I realized his intense gaze over me which made me rethink about my looks. I asked anxiously,  "Do I look good? "

I saw him smirk wider as he started the engine of the car licking his lips , his mouth left the words
"You're as gorgeous as ever"
I replied blushing,  "Thank you Ryan,  you look really mesmerizing too... "

He accepted my flattery as he started driving the car with a smug smile on his face which replied as 'I'm flattered'

I looked down avoiding his gaze squeezing my dress nervously.

Then I felt his hands on mine, he uttered the words "You nervous? "

"huh? " I was snapped out of my thoughts as I looked at his hand that rested on mine.
I couldn't help but blush at his huge hands, pink nails, long fingers...
I thought of his pink nails as really cute,  I wanted to simp and click few pictures of our hands together, it looked so adorable to me but... Oh well

He spoke up, "Are you nervous, Fiona? "
I stuttered, " I- umm... Y-yeah kinda" I gulped.
I saw him smiling at me softly, his eyes staring into mine as he interlocked his hand with mine.
He stopped the car in the sideway.
"Don't be nervous, I know you've never been with me before, now probably when you are alone with me you feel nervous. But trust me, you'll enjoy this night,  I'll make you really happy today!  I promise Fiona so stop being so nervous"

He said giving me the kindest and softest smile I've ever got from anyone before.

I helplessly blushed as he lifted his hands from mine and rested them on my hair.
I made a schocked face, to be honest I was shocked but his hands felt so soothing...
Oh boy he's making me fall harder for him unknowingly!

I saw his mouth smirking again as he stroked my hair.
He brought my head closer to his face forcing me to a kiss.

I was left schocked processing what was happening with me.. Is it a dream?  Am I dreaming?
He's.... Ryan Martin is... Kissing me!