Ch-6 RYAN

The next day:

I stepped into school, all tired and sleepy as I was awake till 3am last night.
I walked towards my bestfriend,
"Heeyy Jake" I said in my grumpy morning voice.
He replied with an energetic voice, "HEEYYY DUDEEE! " he started shaking me by my shoulders I was so sleepy to even react or care about it so I was just like a feather dancing.

He started talking about some shit which I just listened to giving him advice on what to do and what not to.

I was lazily rubbing my eyes when I finally spot Fiona.

A smirk appears on my face as I keep staring at her direction.
She made two braids today, not the cute ponytails? Why, come on I loved those on her! well...She still looks just as cute as she is.

I smirked at Jake, "Check that girl out, isn't she a cutie? "

Jake made a surprised face, "you are turning into your old self little by little!
Two years ago... Ryan, get a hold of yourself...
Don't repeat your past mistakes... Do NOT"

He warned me... I got those flashbacks again,
"Hmm" I replied in a grumpy way.

"Try focusing on your damn fucking studies forget about other shits and stuff"
Jake said advising me like an elder brother, he is an elder brother to me though.

I simply 'hmm' in response...

Soon the bell rang,

"Let's go to our class," I said slowly walking to my class.

I see him a little upset but he quietly followed my lead to class.

______________________________________
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
______________________________________

At the first period :

I quietly sat in the last bench as usual. My mind was just thinking about the past events two years ago...

All of the things were just going through my mind...

Again and again, Again and again, Why did sh-

No... I have to stop.. I have to stop thinking about it... I-I have to move on from the past.

Soon then the teacher came and started teaching...

It's seriously so boring! Still I've got to pretend to pay attention...

I couldn't help myself but daydream about Fiona.
I sighed, currently she's my happiness so I'm not moving on from thinking about her!

"Hmmmm" I whimpered in a grumpy and tantalizing voice.

I started thinking about her sweet voice when she said 'Oh no... I'm so sorry!' , the moment when she walked cutely pouting, the moment we made that 7seconds eye contact!

The best was our encounter and her dreamy smell... She smelled like some beautiful spring flower!

Her charisma was magnificent. The way she nervously broke the eye contact! Oh god... I've been dying over her!

Oh Fiona, just how much I want to take you in my arms and trap you in me forever, hiding you from the world so that you'll be only mine and just mine to devore.

I sighed dreamily resting my head on the bench.

Then suddenly Jake came beside me,
"Yo! "

I made shocked doe eyes, "Yo? "

He laughed at my reaction then said playfully, "You're daydreaming about someone again?" he gave a dirty smug look towards me like he could actually read my mind and feel those unholy thoughts of mine.

I simply nodded with a 'hmm' .

He smirked, "Is it that two braids girl with that pink earmuff?"

I again nodded, "Yeah"

He asked me her name to which I replied grumpily, "It's Fiona Wilson"

Jake said thinking a bit, "Umn, You know Cristina is friends with Fiona? "

"oh I just got to know... " I said not one bit shocked.

Her friends are none of my concern, she's all I care about.

"Did you forget Cristina proposed you this week!?" Jake said annoyed

I chuckled replying with a 'hmm '
"So what? "

" Don't you think there is a chance some other friends of Cristina might have a crush on you too? "
He says ruffling his own hair.

I chuckled, "Who cares? Like I said all I care about is just Fiona, not her friends"

Jake sighed kicked someone's ass in frustration.
We both laughed at that person getting kicked!
____________________________________________________________________________

To be continued...🐾