Brozone: putt putt trolls

Start from the beginning

Then in a flash of light, she braids poppy, "Did you just braid my hair?"

"You're welcome. It looks so good"

"I love it!" Poppy hugs her hair.

"Wow. These fries are amazing. They'd really go great with a burger"

A bergan passes by and gives him half of his, "here you can half of mines"

"Whoa thanks man"

"Hey listen we're trying to find our brother Clay" John says.

"Oh you guys know Clay sure follow me"

She takes them to an admin building where Clay is the registerer.

"Ok here are your four putt balls and your sticks and here are the menus and please don't forget to check out our small arcade games to win prizes for the little ones" Clay rubs a child bergan's hair and he giggles.

"Thank you and have a silly time at the putt putt kingdom"

As the bergans left, Clay was writing down the names for the bergans with a pencil that was bigger than him...when viva and the others approached him.

"Hey Clay I hit some trolls for you" viva says.

But Clay didn't say anything, he was too busy with work.

"Welcome to the putt putt kingdom how may I help you" he says.

"Clay?" Floyd calks him.

And once he recognizes his brothers vouce, his face drops and he turns towards them, his face smiles.

"Whoa, you guys" he drops his pencil and runs to hugs his brothers.

"Clay. Hey, what's up, man?"

"Hey! How you been, man?"

"Clay!"

"John! Floyd!"

He was about to hug poppy who ran to him but he stopped thinking she was branch.

"Oh poppy?" he looks behind her and he looks around.

"What are you looking for Clay?" Poppy asked.

"I thought you were branch, where is he by the way" his face seemed eager to see branch the most.

"guys! What do you know?"

"Hey I go by Bruce now"

"Bruce. Oh. Someone got fancy. I like it"

"Look who's talking. Is that a sweater romper?"

"What can I say? When you corun a place, gotta flex the drip"

"Yeah, I'm the fun side of the operation, and Mr. Clay takes care of the boring stuff!"

"Guilty,,Anyway, I can't believe you all are here. But Wait, where's baby branch? Where my baby boy at? where's my baby bro? Where is my baby face? Where is my little bro?" Then he starts talking baby talk while looking around for branch.

"Where is my adorable witty baby at, I wanna hug my little baby cuddle bug"