The distance is spreading...

Start from the beginning

I have a to do a Dior runway in Paris but it's also good that I came earlier to just get settled and practice. My other friend who will be walking the runway has a permanent residence in Paris and he invited us to stay with him and we both agreed.

Time lapse (Paris)

We are at a restaurant enjoying our meal and just excitedly talking about the runway. Wooshik is Bi-sexual but doesn't believe in monogamous relationships.

I don't think I can just hook up with anyone and not have feelings for them.While sitting here my mind is wondering about him again.

Wooshik:" So you and Jungkook?

Tae:" What about us?

Wooshik:" are you still together or are the rumors true?

Tae:" We are over but it's cool

Wooshik:" finally I het my chance right?

Tae:'stop Choi ,I am not into hooking up for a release .

Wooshik:" I know,maybe I am not talking about hooking up.

Tae:" We've barely been in France and you're already talking about nonsense.

We finished our meal and went sight seeing and I took a couple of pictures of the buildings and just anything that looked cute to me.

Wooshik was also taking pictures and after that we went back to his place and my manager and I shared a room ,he took the bed and I took the couch. It's very comfortable. The minute his head hit the pillow he was knocked out like a rock.

I was going through pictures that I took when I saw that Choi had posted a picture of us together looking so relaxed.  Even if he's so annoying he is a good friend,Seo-joon is more reliable but Wooshik is fun to be around.

Liked by: Seo-joon 🔹️,Taekookers1 and 2,123,829 others

ChoiWoo🔹️: Don't we look good together? @ Thv?.....We in the city of ❤️.

Comments 💬

Seo-joon 🔹️:" I am jealous, send him back right now.

Thv🔹️:" 🤣🤣🤣🤣He is behaving Seo.

There are many other comments with Taekookers tagging Jungkook telling him to come get me.If they only knew the truth.I make my own post

Liked by Troiye 🔹️, Jin🔹️ and 20,003,654 others

Thv🔹️:"@ Dior thank you for choosing me again...I am looking forward to stride

Comments 💬

Seo-joon 🔹️:" Proud of you,wish I was with you😘

KimAri:" 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠oppa!!!

Jimin🔹️:"Good luck Tae

Suga🔹️:" Have fun Tete

Bogum🔹️:" will be watching you live gorgeous 😍

Troiye 🔹️:" stunner,your beauty amazes me alot....I am intrigued 🤔

Taekook:" get in line Troiye that's @  Jungkook97 husband

I put the phone under my pillow and turnaround and the sleep takes over.

JK's POV