28. Unofficially official

JK'S POV

We spend the night at Seo-joons place just making love and talking about the future. Seo-joon didn't come home so Tae could make as much noise as he wanted too.

 Seo-joon didn't come home so Tae could make as much noise as he wanted too

Jk:" What are you doing baby?

Tae:" Taking a picture of my sexy boyfriend while he's cooking."

Jk:"soon it will be fiancée followed by husband "

Tae:"babe, way too early to make me blush."

I put the pot aside and go closer to him Taking the phone from him .

Tae:" no no photos, my face is so puffy from all the crying .I'm so ugly.

I put the phone down and hold him by the waist kissing his forehead, eyes, cheeks and his lips..making the kiss linger.

Jk:" I am sorry for everything baby, I am sorry that I put you through so much pain.but don't ever say you're ugly because every little bit of you is perfect to me.

Now I go back to the phone and take pictures of him and us together. I have plans for us today because he is going home tomorrow and I want to spend some time with him alone.I told my manager not to accept any work or promotions for today.

Tae:" Can you put some on its really really hard to concentrate on my food.

Jk:" That's the plan baby,

Tae:" go put on something okay, Seo-joon might come back at any moment.

I go and put on my sweatpants and Shirt come out.He is eating in his cute pout and I take my phone and snap some pictures of him..he looks so adorable.

Our conversation continues about his work in Japan and he gives me his phone to check some of the pictures he had taken of the sunset and the sunrise, the buildings and local areas. He has a great eye.He will do great if he took up photography as a hobby.

I scroll down more and I see a sexy picture of him with the focus on his ass and before anything else I want to know who took the damn picture.