12.

A.N: Imma skips to the part where Koku found Douma.

***********************************************

So... one day, after so many years, because Liri is smart and Koku is not good at finding one tall guy with 6 eyes.

After like so many years, Koku started to suspect Lirika because she was not innocent, with her death glare and threats. So, he used a distraction to get Lirika out of the picture. 

Koku: OHHH YOKATTAAA....

Liri: What is it you arachne?

Koku: Rude! >:< Anyway, I heard there was a new strawberry mochi store in the village far away from here.

Liri: Hmm... Keiko isn't here so... See YUH! *ran to the village almost immediately*

Koku: HEHE. Too Easy..

Kokushibo finds Douma still sleeping so he did what every stalker Yandere bitch would do and kidnapped him. Douma had earplugs so sucks for him. Kokushibo teleported back to his place turned Douma into a demon and erased his memory. 

*****************************************************************

Douma woke up after like 5 years, a demon. He awoke and Kokushibo forced him to eat women bc like... I dunno.

Yokata was not mad and not happy. She had to tell the corps that Douma was dead and stuff like that so... She is not getting paid enough for this.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued... (like another 1-2 chapters or so...)