5.

Muzan and Akaza were still thrashing Kokushibo's estate. Meanwhile, Kokushibo was back only to see the shoji doors wide open, and the place being ransacked. He entered and saw Mr. Jackson and Akaza. 

K: What are you doing?

Muzan and Akaza had the '...' expressions. They turned and jumped seeing him. Kokushibo folded his arms, wanting an explanation. Muzan said that he had left some 'documents' and couldn't find them in his office and brought Akaza to search for them at Kokushibo's estate. 

Kokushibo then remembered a certain blondie and ran to every room, he was nowhere to be found. Upper 1 started panicking, and Muzan and Upper 3 looked at this freak show. They had the urge to stop giggling. This is ridiculous.

Kokoshibo: 

Where the actual hell did Douma go? Did Akaza eat him? 

Wait... I turned my head and saw a freaking crow. I panicked, thinking that some slayers might have found me, I grabbed some books and tossed them at that bird. Then, the bird started glaring at me, a small note tied on its foot. He forcefully grabbed the bird, took and note, and started reading it:

YO!! Six eyes!

Your boyfriend is at the Legend estate. Please take him back at night. If you hit my bird with anything, that will be a dose of strong wisteria poison made especially for you. 

Yokata~

Oh... hopefully the bird won't complain to anyone, especially her...

He pushed Muzan and Akaza out of his estate, warned them not to thrash his place again, and slammed the shoji door, cleaning the whole place up. He didn't want Douma to be disgusted with the scene. 

At night, he rushed into the forest, straight to the Legend estate.