3. (Part 2)

When Kokoshibo said that he kept the human as a snack, Muzan was drinking tea. After he heard that shit, he spurted the liquid, some dripping down his chin. He rubbed his ears, making sure he had heard him wrongly. What the fuck! THAT REASON WAS SOOOO LAME!!!

The ghost of Yoriichi was laughing at the demon king's reaction. "HAHAHAHAHHAHHA!!!"

Yokata rubbed her ears at the ridiculous sound. "Can you shut the fuck up!!", Yokata hissed. 

...

Muzan's POV:

I had just sent Kokoshibo off to an 'emergency mission' that might last for a week. I grabbed (forced) Yokata and Akaza to follow me. We will be on a hunting spree for Upper Moon One's secret. 

M.J(you know what i mean.): So, now we are going to-

Y.N: I never agreed to this.

A: Shut up, Master will kill you!

Y.N: He can't kill me because I am not a demon. 

A: I don't think you are a human either.

Y.N: ...

A: Yo...

Y.N: ...

M.J: She gave you the silent treatment, huh?

Y.N: Tell basketball to stay five hundred feet away from me.

M.J: Why me?

Y.N: Or I'll tell Yoriichi to fuck you up.

M.J: What...

Ghost of Yoriichi: Fuck You!!!

Y.N: Just doing you a favour...

Douma heard a sound and crept behing them, asking the blue haired- lady what's up. She whispered that Muzan wanted to find Kokoshibo's secret. Douma decided to follow as well, not knowing that he himself was the secret. Akaza and Jackso- i mean, Muzan were focused in rummaging the rooms, not noticing the silvery blondie in the back. 

Douma: What are they doing?

Yokata: Something stupid. 

Muzan and Akaza started searching at stupid places like under the mattress, through the gaps of the wooden floor.

Yokata: You know what... I'm out of here. NAKIME!!!

The sound of a biwa and Yokata vanished, leaving Douma in shock.

Douma's thought: What the fuck just happened.

Akaza: Oh, Nari~chan left.

The biwa struck and Yokata returned, she walked towards Akaza, and slapped him.

Yokata: NAKIME!!!

The biwa struck, she was gone. 

Akaza: Fuck you!!!

Muzan: Language!!

Akaza: Whatever...