7.

This is to all my lovely readers...... This is a tiny one-shot, so the Au is when Douma and Kokoshibo were reincarnated into humans and they got married. 

THIS IS FLUFF! SO DON'T YOU DIRTY MIND THIS!

One nice day... wrong!

One horrible day, because it was raining. And Michikatsu was supremely LATE! Douma sat down on the couch, not moving, watching the clock on the ceiling. He was worried. Daki and Gyutaro were at boarding school and no one was with him at home. He was getting worried. The sounds were making it worse. 

Meanwhile, Michikatsu was cursing at the traffic. He was a few metres from home and there was traffic. Can this day get any worse? Besides his boss, Muzan, being roasted by the secretary, Yokata, he was given a bunch of work and it started raining like hell. 

Yokata was at the office, she sneezed all of a sudden as if someone was talking bad about her. 

"JACKSON!!!" Sorry, Liri, you have accused the wrong person. 

Anyways! Michikatsu finally returned home all soaked. Douma got up from the couch, looking at his soaking husband.

"Michi-"

Michikatsu just walked past him. Douma's smile dropped as he watched his husband enter the bathroom.

"What is wrong with Michi?" Douma muttered as he headed to bed. He was quite tired and immediately went to sleep. Michikatsu wasn't happy when he saw Douma gone from the couch. He went to the room, heart softened when his cute bean was sleeping on Michikatsu's side of the bed, head snuggling in his scent. 

He grabbed Douma and placed him near him. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Are you guys forgetting something?

Muzan entered the office and next day and was attacked by a series of attacks. Yokata had her blade and Shinobu's scary smile. Muzan was sent to the hospital the next day.