8.

Douma was getting bored about his life. He was forced to stay at the estate, with nothing or nobody to accompany him. He decided to risked it for a biscuit (jkjk) and escape the estate when Kokushibo was gone. Douma calculated the right timing and managed to run out and back into the forest. 

He was running as fast as he can and had somehow ran to the Ubuyashiki's estate, where Kagaya and Amane were taking a short stroll. Douma's footstep were heard and Kagaya asked who is he. 

Five hours later...

The door was knocked and a sleepy Keiko, who had came back from a late night mission opened the shoji door. Yokata was with Muichiro and both of them saw Douma and Kagaya's crow.

Yokata: What is it?

Crow: You are ordered to train this random person to slay demons.

Yokata: ...Are you going this the wrong way?

Crow: Nani!

Yokata: I am no demon slayer, you must be finding Shinobu, she's at (Village name).

Crow: The master wanted me to bring him to a... Yokata Nari?

Yokata: Oh!

Crow: Good luck!

Yokata: Not gonna need it!

Crow: Freak you then!

Yokata: ...

Keiko and Douma: *trying not to laugh. 

Yokata: Legend Dance Technique...

Crow: Shit! *flies away*

Yokata: Swirls of Ice Breakage *charges towards the poor crow.

...

...

...

...

Keiko had the popcorn cooked and Douma brought three chairs outside, Muichiro, Douma and Keiko sat down and watched the drama.

Long story short, Yokata had a free meal and Kagaya needed a new crow.