Entrance Exam.

"It's time for the first exam,take your seats.."-Lucci.

💭Seats?...Where?.

️❇️

Seats come out from the ground before exam papers start to fall from the sky.

"Oh...magic..Figures."-You muttered.

The other students start to praise Lucci,before...

"Why didn't he just set all of this up before we got here?."That guy again?!.

"You have 30 minutes!,BEGIN!!."

Okay,all you had to do was answer some questions,right?...How hard could it be-

"Moving letters?!....Son of a-...You've got to be kidding me.."You said.."Uhm,what's that spell again?.Crap."

You look at your test paper,how are you even supposed to start.

"This is hopeless,what am i supposed to do?..Ask them to stop moving?..."

_
-
-
-

"That could work....I'm desperate."You go closer to the paper."Could you stop jumping around?.."

No response....

"Please?."

They stopped moving.

You smiled at your test paper.

"What do you know?,please really is the magic word!."↖(^ω^)↗
__________________________________________________

So far..so good.You don't even know how you passed the other tests,but ya did.

"This is your next test!."

⁉️

The ground starts to shake before something comes out of it.

"To pass,you must complete the maze.Countless traps await you inside.You have 30 minutes!.Reach the goal by the time limit,and you pass!."

The other students start to rush into the maze..

"Alright,time to-."

Something catches your eye,you see Lucci talking to some yellow haired girl about sabotaging someone..

"He doesn't want someone to pass?.."You mutter to yourself before you notice that your time is flying.
_________________________________________

You start to walk through the maze,no traps yet.

"I think i'm lost..."

"IMPS!!!,SAVE ME!!!."

"Someone needs help?."

You rush to were you heard the scream from to arrive at a familiar guy and girl on the floor.

"Woah,are you okay?."You ask.

You reach the girl and extend your hand,when you do..you recognize her...So she's trying t sabotage mushroom head over there.

"Thanks.."She mutters.

"..............."You sigh."It's no problem."

When you get up,you turn to the guy.

"Do i know you?."You tilt your head.

He blinks at you before his eyes light up a little.

"Cream puff girl."He points at you.

"Cream puff girl?..."

-
-
-
-
-

"Oh,that was you."You smile.

He nods.

"I'm glad i ran into someone i kinda know..Can i join you guys?."You say.

"Sure."He shrugs.

"Okay,let's go then."You say.

You and the guy start to walk until you stop and turn to the girl you helped.

"Hey,are you sure you're okay-."

"Levious Cuffus!!."

⁉️❇️

Hand cuffs appear on your hands and legs aswell as mushroom head.

"Why'd you do that?."He asks.

"I apologize for deceiving you this whole time.But i have a very personal reason from keeping you from the goal.I must stop you here."

"Then why did you cuff me too?."You asked.

"Cause you would have used magic to attack me or something..I'm sorry."

You looked into her eyes,that Lucci guy must have something over her for her to have agreed to do this.It's not her fault.

The guy beside you freed himself before he assisted you to remove yours..the girl watched him in awe.

"Uh,thanks."You said.

"Hm,let's go."He turned to the girl before taking your hand."Later."

‼️

You don't know how he dashed off with you so fast...or how we was able to remove the binding form both of you without magic either.

But you kept thinking about that girl,she must have had a good reason right?..

💭Yep,i'm going back...

So,without mushrrom head knowing you slipped away from behind him and head back to the girl.

"Hey!."You called out as you approached her.

"Huh?,you're back?."

"Yeah,i couldn't leave you behind."You reply."Let's go,if we hurry we can catch up with-."

‼️💥

"Four legs in the morning,two legs in the afternoon and three legs at night.What am i?."

"What is that thing?."

"It should be a test,i'll stop it with my magi-."The girl is caught short when the mnster knocks her wand out of her hand,then your's too.

"Oh no,what are we going to do?."She asks.

"Get behind me."You said.

"What?."

"Just do it."

She hides behind you.

💭I'm not used to doing this wthout my wand,but.....

The girl's eyes widen at you...

Magic surrounding your body,your eyes glowing,the ground trembling...

💭To save this girl and i,i have no choice...

You open your mouth...

"Void bullet ra-."

You're cut short when a certain someone punches the monster unconscious.

You deadpanned,what a waste of my adrenaline.

💭How did he get here so fast?...then again..

"You got here just in time."You sighed.

"Looks like you were about to handle it,though."He says.

"Not quite."You rubbed the back of your neck.

"I don't get it,why did you two come back for me?."

"You said you had a personal reason,i felt bad or leaving you behind."You said.

"Yeah,what she said."He pointed to you.

"But now,neither of us are going to make it in time."

"How do you think i got back here so fast?."He asks.

"Huh?."-You and the girl.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________