Entrance Exam.

You're finally here,Easton Magic Academy,you've gotten your uniform too.

You look around,seeing all kinds of different students.

The entrance Exam is known all round to be notoriously hard,but you wouldn't pay that much mind.

⁉️

You hear some strange sounds before turning around,seeing your fellow students (almost) giving their attention to something...or someone?.

💭What's going on there?.

💭Am i seeing straight?.

💭Ok,now he's doing the invisible chair while reading a fitness book

💭Ok,now he's doing the invisible chair while reading a fitness book...Is he talking to himself too?...And who are those guys behind him?...They're not even trying to hide...

You look up to a nearby buliding to see a man twitching his eye at the young boy.

💭Looks like the overseerer of the exam isn't too happy about this...(-_-||)

❇️

💭Huh?.

‼️

"Greetings,Examinees!."

"Where's that voice come from?!."

The overseerer for the exam appears in a cloud of smoke...

"Hm...flashy."You muttered.

"I'll be overseeing this examination.My name is Claude Lucci."

🗯️"CLAUDE LUCCI?!."

"Who's that again?."You mutter,so he won't hear you.He really seems to love the praise coming from the other students...so you don't wanna get on his bad side.

"You must think you're hot stuff,appearing out of a firestorm and all..."Somebody voices from the crowd.

"What the?!,it's that same guy from earlier..Doesn't he want to get in?."-You deadpanned.