Meeting Mash.

This story is about you!;(y/n) (l/n).

You were born into an average family,extremely beautiful,though,had one marking on your face,also decent at using magic too..

You were on your way to the nearby bakery cause you usually made cream puffs and gave it to them for a taste test.

"Morning sir.."You smiled.

"Ah,(y/n)..You're here."

"Hm."You nod."I just got a fresh batch ready,sorry I kept you waiting."

"No,it's okay."He said."I heard you're planning to enrol into the magic academy."

"Yeah i am."

"They say the entrance exam's pretty tough,but i know you'll ace it.Good luck."

"Thank you."

You dropped the basket on the counter...

"You're really good with these.They always keep the customer's comin' back,especially one guy.But he didn't get any today."He says.

"I knew i came late.."You muttered.

"He's eve a constant customer.He came before now and i had to tell him that there wasn't any."

"Oh..."

"He hasn't gone that far,though..You see that person with the cloak walking away?."

"Okay,see ya."

"Hold on a sec!,since you're goig to school soon,mind tellin what spells you use for your baking?!."

"Oh!,they're normal!,i don't use magic!,just use the normal recipe y'know!.."

"Uhm..Okay!,I'll give the money to your father later!."

"Okay,Thank you!."

"That girls sure is talented."He mutters.

You run towards this guy,holding a bag of cream puffs in your hand.

"Uhm,excuse me...Sir?."

"Hm?."He turned around.

He had a cloak over his head,covering his face a little.

"Here,they're cream puffs."

He blinked at you twice."Huh?."

"From that bakery over there.He said you came to buy some earlier.I was late today so they weren't ready yet.Sorry about that."

"You make them?."He asked as he took the bag from you.

"Yeah."

He stuffs his hands in his pocket to bring out something but you hear a crushing sound.

"Uh.."-You.

"Here.."

You tilted your head in cofusion.

"What are those?."You ask.

"Oh,sorry.Guess i squeezed too hard."He muttered."Lemme fix them."

⁉️

He bended them into shape and wait....they were coins?.

"How did you...?."

"Just like that.."He replied before extending them to you."Here you go."

"What?."(◑︿◐)

"Payment....for the creampuffs."

"Oh..Don't worry,they're on the house."You smiled.

"Really?."

You nodded."He said you're regular so consider them as thanks."

"Oh..Thank you.."He said,in his monotone voice,he seemed really modest though.

"It's no problem.I gotta go..Enjoy your day,and your creampuffs!."

"Bye."

That was a nice encounter,you two obviously didn't know you'd ever see eachother again.