Floor after floor, the pain Yoshi felt was getting worse and worse. In the end, Yoshi fell into a private office and landed straight through the main desk. The end result knocked him out, and it also guarantees severe back pain for the confused and unconscious redhead. 

===========Timeskip===========

Present

Yoshi: "I-I... this..."

Nagito (Remnant): "I see that you're trying to comprehend what's in front of you, and it's tough. Don't worry, I'll wait for you to calm down." There Yoshi was, standing on the roof of the tallest building in Towa City, and face to face with Nagito Komaeda. "First things first, I overheard everything you said just now. I'll have you know that we're currently standing on the roof of Towa Tower."

Yoshi: "T-Towa Tower? So we're really in Towa City?"

Nagito (Remnant): "Yes, you've been here for a few hours."

Yoshi: "A few hours?"

Nagito (Remnant): "It was a few hours ago when a few interesting people found their way into our city. Even though nobody can enter Towa City from the outside, considering all the exits are blocked off. All the train tunnels are blocked with debris, and the main bridge out of here is destroyed. So... how did someone like you get here in the first place?" He may have been asking a question, but Nagito's tone didn't sound curious, it sounded like he was stating the obvious.

Yoshi: "I don't get it, this... can't be real. I mean, you shouldn't even exist."

Nagito (Remnant): "Shouldn't even exist? Well, that's the first time I've heard that one. What exactly do you mean by that?"

Yoshi: "Y-You shouldn't exist because... you're only a character from a manga and anime."

Nagito (Remnant): "Hmm... I guess my universe is nothing but entertainment in yours."

Yoshi: "U-Universe!?"

Nagito (Remnant): "Yes, universe. If what you're saying is true, then everything that Nagito Komaeda has experienced is just a work of fiction to you. Very interesting, and it looks like you have some knowledge of what the Remnants of Despair have been through."

Yoshi: "The Remnants of Despair. They were fifteen former students of Hope's Peak Academy, but they were exposed to despair by Junko Enoshima." The very mention of that name made Nagito's eye twitch, Junko Enoshima was the one person Nagito hated more than anything. "They ended up turning the entire world into a total wasteland, this was happening while Junko was focused on planning the killing school life at Hope's Peak."

Nagito (Remnant): "Hmm."

Yoshi: "But Junko's plan failed in the end. Makoto Naegi and his friends were able to defeat Junko, and she ended up executing herself."

Nagito (Remnant): "Interesting. Tell me more." Nagito was acting like he was hearing someone tell a story, and that made Yoshi a little irritated.

Yoshi: "With Junko dead, the Remnants of Despair started to lose their way, not to mention that the Future Foundation was trying to find and kill them. But unbeknownst to them, Makoto and his friends found the Remnants of Despair and sent them to Jabberwock Island. While there, the fifteen students were put into the Neo World Program, a virtual world that would help them recover from despair."

Nagito (Remnant): "Okay, you don't need to continue. I understand everything perfectly. Unfortunately, there won't be much of a trace of that world left after the Remnants of Despair are done with their plan."