part 6

"Watch out princess, I will make sure to make your new friend's life a living hell!"

One of those boys said and to be honest, he was trying to get under my skin. "You better know what you are getting yourself into," I said as I started walking towards them and rolling my sleeves upwards. I then pulled out my small dagger,

And started to stab each one of the boys to death until just their leader was left

And started to stab each one of the boys to death until just their leader was left. I walked towards him as he trembled backwards, "You shouldn't be doing this! You murderer! You should die!" He mumbled while stepping back. "Now you know why I warned you so so many times but I just don't get it, why the hell do you people have to get under my skin?! You wanna die?! Right, but you don't have a choice now. DIE!" I said and stabbed him multiple times making all the blood splash on my face and some I even got the taste of.

When I felt that it was enough I stopped and dropped his dead body and looked around to see the destruction I made. I sighed and turned around and went straight to the girl's washroom and started washing my face. The cold water splashed on my skin sending a shiver down my spine, the droplets falling on the floor while some rolled down to my cheek, then jaw, then back neck and shoulder just to get wiped my shirt which was bloody red now. "Damn it" I mumbled, ''why do they always make me a murderer?!" I yelled to the reflection of myself.

"Because you are one my dear~" a sweet melodic voice spoke from one of the WCs. I scanned the place through the mirror right when one of the doors opened. I looked towards it and...