Part 2

Leo's POV:

I was sitting on one of the seats in the club while sipping on my vodka. I closed my eyes, feeling the drink reaching every corner of my body spreading a minute of warmth. my personal and amazing moment was disturbed by an old man and his men's annoying laughs and grins. I opened my eyes while groaning in disappointment. after opening my eyes, I first saw the scene in front of me. One of those men was holding a woman's waist making her collide into his chest, the woman's back was facing me preventing her face. but she started calling out someone's name 'Astrid' and right after that another brave lady showed up in a different attire than the other females around. and the way she fought with that old man and made him limp got me to burst into laughter but held in. When they finally decided to leave that old ass pointed the gun at them especially that lady probably 'Astrid', that moment the woman showed her face when the realization hit me.

SHE IS MY FREAKING SISTER!!

how dare this old ass to point the gun in my sister's direction?! My blood boiled and I took out my gun and shot near that man's feet. he bounced back and fell, eyes filled with fear. That is what I like to see. I signaled my men to take him to my basement, then looked at the girl named 'Astrid', surprisingly her face was expressionless. I couldn't figure out what she was thinking and the way she stayed calm with her hands in her pockets when that man pointed the gun at them impressed me. She then rolled her eyes and walked away, and that's when Amaya made eye contact with me, she was going to come to me but when that girl walked away from us she quickly followed her like a lost puppy. *scoff* "Not even a single thank you for saving a life" I mumbled while following them. they walked to the parking lot and before that girl could sit on her bike, Amaya held her hand and turned her around. I quickly hid behind one of the pillars nearby to hear them.

"what?" that girl said while rolling her eyes. "look I am sorry I wasn't in my senses. just talk to me why are you acting like this?" Amaya said with anger visible in her voice. "why are you sorry? you did what you thought was right at that point. And I am acting normal. I am just not in any mood to fight." the girl said while sighing. "you sure?" Amaya asked. "yes. now let's go you are already late. you have your college tomorrow. hmm?" that girl said while cupping Amaya's face with a tired smile. Amaya nodded as she sat on the bike and turned on the engine Amaya sat with both her legs on one side and her hands wrapped around the girl's waist and they took off.

 Amaya nodded as she sat on the bike and turned on the engine Amaya sat with both her legs on one side and her hands wrapped around the girl's waist and they took off

I sighed as I checked the time on my watch, it was 10.45 pm right now. I called my men and told them to take 'care' of our new 'guest' in my basement. and then took off home.

I reached the door to my house, my parents, Amaya and me, we all live together.