I

This text = speech
this text = thoughts
this text = authors note, (timeskips, notes)

Clarisse was in the arena, training for capture the flag. She was going to teach the new guy a lesson. She didn't like him, he was an attention seeker and a suck up. She couldn't wait to bash him and put him back in the infirmary, besides, there was no way he killed a minotaur, single handedly, with no training whatsoever. He was obviously lying.

Clarisse grunted as she stabbed the dummy straight through the chest with her spear. Sitting on the wooden fence, Ciara was making bracelets. different coloured beads and patterns, she liked doing peaceful stuff and the quiet. While clarisse liked stabbing the dummy's and hurting people.

"I don't think he's that bad" Ciara said, clarisse scoffing and turning to her.

"Are you kidding me!? He's such an attention seeker" She said sternly, Ciara shrugged.

"I think he's cool, i mean he killed a minotaur—" she was then cut off by clarisse who looked like she was about to go on a killing massacre and dig her nails into someone's neck.

"He didn't kill the minotaur! He's not cool! HE COVERED ME. IN. TOILET. WATER!!" she said, as a matter of factly. Ciara chuckled, she always thought it was kind of funny seeing clarisse get mad even though it was a bit scary. When clarisse got mad she'd always grip her spear or clench something. She'd also always give people glares.

Clarisse sighed and sat next to Ciara, "how do you even have any patience for that" she said looking at the 21 bracelets ciara had made. Clarisse would never have the patience to do that, she would probably put two beads on and give up. or she would drop the string making the beads go everywhere and then blame someone for making her drop it. she was funny like that.

"I like it" Ciara said as she tied the ends of her 22nd bracelet. "Are you playing capture the flag tonight?" Clarisse asked as she had a sip of Ciaras water. Ciara shook her head, she didn't really like playing capture the flag. she usually sat out and monitored the game with chiron or hang out with the aphrodite girls. Ciara was a peaceful person, she enjoyed her alone time, making flower crowns, archery, music and dancing. She really liked dancing and music though the most out of all of them.

"You literally never play it, you always sit out! Can't you just play this one game.... You can help me trick that Peter guy and bash him!" Clarisse said excitedly, Ciara chuckled and rolled her eyes. She didn't really want to hurt anyone, she liked the new guy, named Percy. But she wouldn't correct Clarisse because in her logic, she's always right and never wrong. She saw the look in Clarisses eyes, besides murder and violence a little bit of pleading for wanting Ciara to play capture the flag. She didnt like letting people down, she liked to feel needed and she didn't want to disappoint Clarisse.

"Fine. But I'll probably just make you loose" Ciara said, Clarisse rolled her eyes and nudges her as she drank more of Ciaras water.

(TIMESKIP)

Ciara was having trouble putting the armour on, it was heavy and she didn't know how to properly tie it. Her older brother, Lee Fletcher came up to her rolling his eyes. "Let me do it. I can tell you've never worn armour before"

She rolled her eyes as she let him help her, once he was done he kicked her in the back of the knee giving her a jelly leg. She began chasing him around the cabin, Lee fletcher laughing as it was hard for Ciara to run with all the armour she wasn't used to wearing on. She gave up once he ran out of the Apollo cabin and into the boys toilets.