Rileys house

* Maya climbs through the window & plops on Riley bed.*
RILEY: hello maya!
MAYA: hi peaches!
RILEY: today has been so stressful but amazing! Charlie is so sweet! & funny.
MAYA: oh is he? I couldn't tell. *laughing*
RILEY: but Lucas....ugh I'm so mad at him right now. * sits by the windowsill & crossed her arms & legs*
MAYA: I know you are, but Lucas was really hurt. I mean, he saw you guys kissing where you & Lucas had your first kiss.
RILEY: he did? Oh. *frowns* BUT HE ALMOST PUNCHED CHARLIE! *angry* AND HE ASKED YOU TO THE SEMI FORMAL.
MAYA: BECAUSE HE STILL LIKES YOU RILES. Look, I want you to think about this, if by the end of the day you are still mad at Lucas & head over heels about Charlie, then you can stay with Charlie. But I don't want you to throw away your relationship with Lucas for this Charlie dude.
RILEY: alright. * frowns* fine.
*Farkle & Lucas knock on the window, & Maya opens it*
FARKLE: Hello ladies * flirtatiously*
LUCAS: ...
MAYA: nice to see you again huckleberry. & hi farkle! *smiling*
LUCAS: Right back atcha ma'am.
* Riley notices that Maya & Lucas are getting closer & she gets jealous & she shouts*
RILEY: YOU LIKE MAYA. DONT YOU LUCAS. THATS WHY YOU ASKED HER TO THE SEMI FORMAL.
LUCAS: wha-
FARKLE: I KNEW IT! Hahaha
LUCAS: Riley I-
MAYA: huckleberry, is this true?
LUCAS: *stutters* I-I- I don't know...maybe.
RILEY: I CANT BELIEVE YOU LIKE MY BESTFRIEND.
LUCAS: I CANT BELIEVE YOU'RE DATING SOMEONE ELSE & GOING TO THE DANCE WITH SOMEONE ELSE. I CANT STAND IT. *climbs through the window & grabs Riley's face & kisses her.*
MAYA: you asked me to the semi formal just to make her jealous. & here I thought we were friends. What happened to I'll always have your back. Huh. Well thanks for being a great friend. *maya starts to cry*
LUCAS: Maya wai-
*maya already climbed out the window before he could finish his sentence.