Walking to the subway

*Riley, Charlie, maya, & Lucas are leaving topanga's diner & heading for the subway to go to Riley's house*
RILEY: guys hurry up! Before we miss the subway!
CHARLIE: I'm coming!
*charlie & Riley are walking together, & maya & Lucas are walking together*
LUCAS: I can't believe he kissed her. God I want to punch him.
MAYA: ooooh! Do it! I like this side of you. I guess I'll start calling you mad dog.
LUCAS: like, she knows how I feel about her. I really thought she felt the same.
MAYA: I thought so to. I guess people are just to dumb to realize that the one for them is standing right in front of them. *looking at Lucas with tears in her eyes*
LUCAS: EXACTLY. *looks at maya, & stops walking* hey, are you okay.
MAYA: oh yeah, I'm fine. I just got something in my eye.
LUCAS: maya, are you sur-
*Riley from a distance is yelling "GUYS HURRY YOUR GONNA MISS THE SUBWAY!*
*riley & Charlie both get on the subway & they sit were Lucas & Riley had their first kiss*
*lucas gets to the outside of the subway & starts to tear up*
MAYA: what's wrong ranger- * maya than sees Charlie & Riley kissing in the place that Lucas & Riley had their first kiss*
MAYA: come on mad dog, let's go get ice cream. *she grabs Lucas by the arm & he lets her*