"Five minutes nandini" He yelled from downstairs. stupid.

"Bye everyone " I yelled running outside and heard everyone laughing.

Manik

I was sitting on the driving seat when I saw her running toward the car as if I will really leave her here after five minutes.

"Here drink this water" I gave her a water bottle.

"Thank you" she whispered putting back the water bottle.

"Aren't you saying a lot of thank you from the last three days " I asked her starting the car.

"So you got any problem " she asked.

"I got no problem but you don't need to say thank you for every little thing bache" I told her driving the car and she nodded.

"Waise why are going now, your meeting is at 4 na" I asked her.

"Hmm but there are some pending work ,I have to complete that I haven't office from so many days and actually I remember that I need for help" she replied me .

"My help for what" I asked her .

"Actually I have seen the accounts and I have doubts about a few transactions I think the manager and accountant is doing something I am not sure but as you know I don't know much about such things" she explained me and I nodded .

"So when should I come to your office" I asked her stopping the car as we reached her office.

"Whenever you want infact you can come now also" she replied.

"Ok, let me check my schedule " I told her taking my mobile.

"I have only one meeting at 3 ,I will just inform Aman that I will come directly at that time "I told her calling aman. After informing Aman I parked the car and went inside her office. Her cabin was on 5th floor so taking lift we reached there.

"Good morning ma'am and sir" Her PA wished us opening her cabin door for us.

"Divya can you please bring the accounts file from the manager " She told her pa while I get inside her cabin sitting on the sofa. I looked around when my eyes got stuck on one picture which was kept on her table, her picture with dhruv. Dhruv was kissing her cheek from back and she was laughing like a free bird.

Will I be able to keep her this happy? This question popped in my mind.

"Here Manik " She said breaking my trance and I looked at her face taking the file and again looked back at the picture.

"What are you lookin...." She stopped speaking as she looked at the picture.

"I am so sorry,I didn't realise that this picture is still there" she said picking up the photo frame and dumbed it in the dustbin.

"It's okay" I whispered opening the file.

I don't why suddenly I felt insecure.

Nandini

I threw the photo frame in dustbin and looked at Manik to see him busy in file but I know he must have felt bad. I locked the door because I know Divya just barged in without knocking and I wanted to talk to him.

"Manik" I whispered sitting near him and he only made hmm sound without looking at me.

"Nandini what are you doing" He yelled when I snatched the file from his hand.

"I know you felt bad seeing that photo frame and it's really a  normal reaction you can tell me how you felt I won't judge you " I whispered taking his hand in my hand caressing it with my thumb.

"I didn't feel bad" He whispered and I glared at him.

"Are why are glaring atleast me complete " He spoke making laugh .

"Okay speak " I whispered.

"I didn't feel bad but I am just thinking ki mein tumhe utna khush rakh paunga jitna tum dhruv ke sath rahti thi" He whispered looking down.

"No, you don't make me as much as happy as he used to " I told and he nodded saying I know,he is really mad.

"You make me more happy Manik" I completed and he looked at me shocked.

"Yes I am saying true , you make me more happy then he has ever made me feel. I know it's just been three to four of our marriage but I am saying that you are going to be the best husband any girl deserves in fact not going to you already are" I explained and  he finally smiled.

"Now if I get your permission ma'am can I work" He asked dramatically.

"Of course you can but can I get a hug before that" I asked him.

"Come here" He said pulling me closer as I put my head on his chest and wrapped his arms around me as he kissed my forehead and just like that I felt pure bliss in his arms.