Now you feel it, no?

Depuis le début

Her statement made many students wonder why ryuuen is still able to be their class leader, his physical ability isn't enough to bring his classmates to follow his tyranny. He does have charisma but not one which brings other's to follow him and he isn't good in academics either so what caused his classmates to follow ryuuen, everyone started wondering about it.

"Ryuuen does have something and I doubt anyone else has that, not even kiyotaka, probably" Said nishino remembring the times of how things were in their class in the beginning of the year, ryuuen's figure which was covered in wounds and yet he was standing on the podium as he said...

Winning, isn't something fancy, being able to destroy your opponent or inflict damage on them doesn't mean you win, it means to achieve the set targets you want, as you long as you have achieved your goal, that means it's a victory, a win. I want to reach class A though reaching class A on my own is pretty damn boring that's why my goal is to turn this class into class A, obviously I am doing it for fun but for you maggots it should come as a blessing. . I will destroy Class A, B and D for my own fun but if I can't turn this class into class A then it won't be a win for me. That's why I will do it. So just follow me and you will be fine'

After listening to nishino's voice filled with some strange conviction, nishikawa just looked puzzled unable to understand she decided to watch the video

Cringe cringe, cringe-chan has taken the control!

"It's precisely because I was the most suspicious that I did things that way. Or perhaps it was because I had no other method available to me other than using Horikita?" I told them.

"Understandable, have a nice day" said an anonymous voice

Ignoring the voice of this anonymous student, everyone thought back on the events and realized that ayanokoji really just used horikita and all of this was because of chabashira who threatened him.

"I wonder how things might have ended up like if not for chabashira-sensei interferring" muttered katusragi

"But—!"

I decided to throw out a vague yet helpful statement to stir them up. "I'm the person you've been searching for."

"Oi, what does he mean by stir, he is playing, isn't he!?" said shibita, baffled with ayanokoji's actions.

"I don't know what the fuck's going on anymore"

Author also don't what reaction he should write either, so it's not exactly your fault.

"Hah! Isn't that suspicious?" Ibuki added. "Would X really just come right out and say that?"

An understandable response. It made sense they wouldn't jump to believe me, considering that I had been keeping my identity hidden until now.

"I think this is fishy, too. He might've been told to step forward and claim he's the mastermind as part of a ploy," said Ishizaki.

"You predicted that X wouldn't show up, right?" continued Ibuki, joining Ishizaki in urging Ryuuen to question the certainty he exhibited moments ago.

"Yes, I certainly did," replied Ryuuen. "This looks like a bad move on your part, Ayanokouji. Your best option would've been to abandon Karuizawa Kei, not walk into an obvious trap. I suppose I understand why Ibuki and Ishizaki don't believe you. If you're really X, tell me how you plan on getting out of this dilemma."

"Am I in a dilemma?" I asked.

"...I will just pretend I understand everything."

"Me too"