Now you feel it, no?

Start from the beginning

"Do you believe it, Ryuuen-san? That Ayanokouji's X?" asked Ishizaki.

"I've had my eye on Ayanokouji from the start. He's always clinging to Horikita, who's reputed to be quite exceptional herself."

"But that's so obvious... isn't that way too out in the open for someone trying to hide their identity?"

"Certainly. I understand what you're trying to say, Ishizaki. That's why I made sure to very carefully narrow down my list of suspects. After I learned about the incident with Manabe and her friends, certain candidates resurfaced as my primary suspects. When I considered the speed and means by which Karuizawa's bullying incident had been dealt with, I thought it had to be either Ayanokouji or Hirata."

"I don't know if ryuuen really knows or not" muttered machida

From what students have seen in the video when ryuuen was searching to find x there never was any thoughts about ryuuen being suspicious of ayanokoji

But at the same time they have seen the monstrous intuition ryuuen posses. He was able to deduce karuizawa's actions, about hirata being fake boyfriend not only that he had suspicions about a mastermind being in class D from beginning.

So it was hard for anyone to understand whether ryuuen actually knew it or he was just trying to look cool.

Though most likely everyone knew it was the former one and that's what makes them scared of ryuuen.

"Scary ..." said ninomiya

"Stop trying to make yourself look cool. You didn't even target Ayanokouji or Hirata until well after that, did you?" demanded Ibuki.

Well, this was a strange situation. I'd admitted to being X, but Class C was divided on whether they believed me.

"Alright, is he playing fool or what, I mean there's no way he didn't knew that they won't buy it right away, right?!" exasperatedly said kanzaki

Students nodded their heads.

"We all know he is playing fool, the biggest question is how is exactly going to turn ishizaki, ibuki and albert against ryuuen" asked machida

"What if he don't turn them towards ryuuen and rather just beat each one of them" said nishino causing everyone to flinch.

"Hey, I know he is good but it's not like he is omnipotent, he is in a precarious situation and a delicate one at that." said kanzaki

"Yeah, that's right, let's assume for an instance ayanokoji is capable of beating them all, if he do that then ryuuen can destroy karuizawa anytime he wants, that's why the only way to stop him would be to turn his subordinates agaist him, once he has lost everything then there wouldn't be any way for ryuuen to come back. In other words turning ibuki, ishizaki and albert against him is the effective way" said machida

"Hmmmm, would that be enough to make ryuuen lose everything and drive him into corner" Nishikawa said while making a thinking pose as if she has been stuck somewhere

"What do you mean by that" Machida asked

"Nothing, it's just ...how should I say, I have been wondering for a while now but ryuuen's stats in physical ability are lower than albert's according to OAA, so it's like pretty much impossible for him to win against albert, no, actually scratch that, the thing is ryuuen's stats aren't really all that great considering there are many other students in his class with good physique, it means that there's no way ryuuen can win against even his own class students in a fight and yet ...they all follow him and are afraid to go against him, there is no way anyone would have accepted ryuuen's being their class leader at first, there must have been fights too and ryuuen must have lost too and yet ...how is he still their leader. I don't get it. It's like there's something missing and that makes me a little ...afraid" said nishikawa chewing her nails.