Part 3

After her chat with Terence; Queen Clarion decided she needed to talk to Tinker Bells friends. She gathered them all up and asked one question, "What did Tinker Bell say to you when she came back?"
Silvermist was the first one to speak up, "Queen Clarion, Tink only told us that the winter woods was the most beautiful thing she's ever seen."
"That's right!" Rosetta chimed in, "She said how gorgeous the snowflakes were."
"And how cold it was." Vidia said.
"Tink also mentioned.. herwingssparkledandshehadtofigureoutwhy."
(her wings sparkled and she had to figure out why) Iridessa blabbed.

"..Sparkling wings? I see. Thank you girls." Queen Clarion flew away again, this time toward the border. Where autumn met winter was where she'd find Tinker Bell.

Night time was upon Queen Clarion when she found a good tree to hide behind near the border. She missed the calmness of the snow, the snowflakes falling gracefully, the white wonderland she once loved. She watched for a few minutes enjoying the peace. That was broken when she heard the thudding paws of a lynx, accompanied by voices.

It was Tinker Bell. Her and two winter fairies were riding the lynx. Tinker Bell and one of the frost fairies were solemn, she looked around Tinker Bells age. The older man on the lynx couldn't watch Tinker Bell and the other fairy say goodbye. When he turned his back, Queen Clarion watched the frost fairys' face shift from sad to relived. Tinker Bell was going to meet this fairy again.

The two young fairies parted ways and flew off. The lynx sensed Queen Clarion and stayed put. "Fiona? What's the matter girl?" The other frost fairy asked.
Fiona growled and snarled toward the tree Queen Clarion was behind. Sighing, she hesitantly gave away her position.

"Oh, why hello there. Sorry if my Fiona scared you, I promise she's a big softie."
"It's quite alright. May I.. ask you something?"
"..Why not, what's on your mind?" The old frost fairy flew down and leaned on his staff.
"Who was that other winter fairy? You see, I'm Queen Clarion and that was one of my tinker fairies, Tinker Bell."
"Ah, I see. Well, I'm not sure I can say this, but since you're the queen and all... I'll tell you."

"Tinker Bell.. was with her sister, Periwinkle. Born from the same laugh but separated shortly after." He then explained that he was the book keeper, which is how Tinker Bell found him. And Periwinkle was the reason for the sparkle to Tinker Bells wings. Queen Clarion sat on the tree branch that connected the two seasons and listened as things started to make sense.

"..Thank you, book keeper. For looking after Tinker Bell and for telling me all this."
"Well it's quite alright Queen Clarion. I just don't know where to go from here." He sighed.
"With someone like Tinker Bell, there's not much you can do. All we can do is help them best we can." Queen Clarion and the book keeper shared a few more words then departed themselves.

<-->

"Clank! Bobble!" Tink slowly opened their door. "What?! What is it!?" Clank trapped her in a troll net and sleepily came outside.
"Clank! It's me, Tinker Bell!"
"Ah, Tink! You're back!" Bobble peaked out from behind his roommate.
"I need your help." Tinker Bell freed herself from the net, "And it's kind of a secret too." She explained a plan she had.

Bobble and Tink got to making while Clank got the supplies. Except he returned with guests, "I know we're not meant to tell everybody, but I didn't! Just Fawn, Ro, Sil, Dess, and Vidia." Clank happily smiled. "So, there's another you?" Vidia questioned.
"Yeah, Vid. I've got a sister." Tinker Bell rolled her eyes at Vidia's smug face. Clank cheerily explained how Tinker Bell had a sister called Periwinkle, and basically everything Tink had told him.

"Thank you, Clank." Tinker Bell chuckled, "This machine we're going to make is so she can meet all of you. And then, we'll go see Queen Clarion!"
"Uh, hello!? Have you thought this through?! 'Hey, Queen Clarion. Meet the winter fairy I smuggled over the border. And, she's also my sister.'" Vidia acted out.

"It'll be fine. Once we explain everything I'm sure Queen Clarion will see that we're meant to be together and change Lord Milori's rule!" Tink dreamed, "Now let's get to work!" Her friends were more than happy to help her build this machine. Vidia gave her share of snide remarks throughout.

<->

"Did you bring it?" Tink asked from under a leaf.
"Sure did." Periwinkle replied from under a snowflake. The two of them were at the border. Periwinkle whistled, which was the signal for her friends to fly over the thing Tinker Bell had requested; a block of ice. Once the block of ice was on the ground, Tink then signalled her friends to being out her machine.

Clank and Bobble introduced the snow maker. "You see, we just flick this, spin this around, excuse me, put this on here and tada!" Clank moved the machine to his explanation. "And to get it to work, I just sit here and pedal." Bobble demonstrated. As he did so, the snow maker started producing snow. It did so by an old cheese grater strapped to the back which shaved off ice.

"Well, it feels cold." Tinker Bell put her hand under the falling snow. Periwinkle looked back at her friends, none of them protested. In fact, Gliss encouraged it. Tinker Bell was right, it was cold. And cold meant that Periwinkles wings could survive a tour around the warm seasons.

What no one realised was that Lord Milori's owl was watching from a far.

With each season they went through, Tinker Bells friends put on a show. Silvermist with a water arch displaying fish, Iridessa creating a rainbow around the sisters, Rosetta blooming pink flowers, and Fawn making butterflies dance around Periwinkle. All while Bobble pumped his legs to create snow.

"Your friends did all this? For me?" Periwinkle asked.
"They wanted to." Tinker Bell responded.
"Hello, it is nice to meet you. My name is Rosetta."
"Rosetta, she's a winter fairy, not from the moon." Vidia remarked.
"Oh, I know. I'm just so excited!! Oh! And this is for you as well; it's also called a periwinkle." Rosetta handed her a flower.

Periwinkle thanked her, "I'll keep it forever." She wrapped it in a ball of frost. "Oh, Peri, let's show them our wings! They're identical which is why they sparkled." Tinker Bell excitedly announced. However, Periwinkle wiped some moistness off her forehead. She was getting over heated. "Hey, Tink, I don't feel too good." Periwinkle fell to the found, her wings wrinkled and fragile. Her head was spinning.

"Uh, Tink! We're running out of ice!" Clank worriedly said.
"We have to get her back to the border!" Fawn worried.
"B-But what about the queen?" Periwinkle panted.
"No time. Clank, give me some ice. We're wrapping her wings." Tink ordered.