Opening 1: Unlimited Myself

(The word GUNDAM scrolled through the side in bronze colors)

La la la... La la la la la la laaaa...!

(Kira's head was shown in a black background as he raised his face with a determined smile. Soon it faded back into the background as the Strike's head was raised. Its eyes flashed as the Strike reeled its arm back with the Z-Sword, sliding under the Dot Shield, as the Strike jumped back doing a pose.)

 La la.. La la la la la la la la....

(In a techno-like background with hexagons, the words "Star Rail SEED Alters: A Honkai Odyssey" formed. Shortly after, the background changed to white.)

Kyoushitsu Kara Miageta Sora! Shikakui Madowaku no Mukou!
(Looking up at the sky from the classroom! Beyond the rectangular window frame!)

(In a Nagazora apartment, Kira ran out in his Chiba Academy uniform. While doing so, Kira waved to one of the locals, who smiled at him and waved back.)

Taiyou ni Makenai! 
(Let's go looking for a light!)

(Then in Chiba Academy, there's Raiden Mei walking with her friends, where their faces turned into sneers in a second and the background became dark purple. This scared and made Mei guilty, but not before Kiana Kaslana jumped onto her back with a smile. Mei was taken aback but she smiled at Kiana. Knowing that she still has friends.)

Hikari Sagasogouyo.
(As strong as the sun.)

(In the streets of Nagazora, we see Bronya Zaychik walking through the crowded sidewalk but not before she looks up at the sky where the camera zooms out to see the city itself... in a flash, a few cracklings of lightning appeared.)

Maru ya Batsu ja Hakarenai sa.
(Right or wrong just don't cut it.)

(Then we see Kira walking through each timeline, the first is from Cosmic Era's Heliopolis. Then in space where in the background we see the Aile Strike fighting its sister units. Then it soon flashed into Kira floating in front of GENESIS, where the Freedom and Providence fought before the superweapon fired.)

Kotae awase wa iranai...
(We don't really need an answer key...)

(Then, we see Kira floating in space again, before his attire changes into his black hoodie, red shirt, and green khaki-ed attire, and he walks inside the Astral Express' halls.)

Seikai no nai hibi tada tanoshimou!
(Let's just enjoy this world's unsolvable day!)

(Then, he walks through the Herta Space Station, Belobog, and Xianzhou Luofu. During each walk, there are peculiar characters in the background. Then he was sucked into "Bèiyòng's Mirror" which caused him to temporarily arrive in the Sea of Quanta, but not before ELS Qan[T] grabbed his arm, and Setsuna's body was silhouetted behind the Gundam, and threw him out front. Kira then crash-landed on a floor out of snow. He raises his head as Tesla and Einstein are standing before him with a smile.)

Note no Katasumi... 
(In a corner of a notebook...) 

(In the background is Saint Freya, with Theresa Apocalypse standing with a smirk and her arms crossed.)

Egakareta Rakugaki!
(The doodle that was drawn!)

(In Saint Freya's training grounds, Himeko Murata brandished her claymore, and a hint of fire flaring out a bit. Quickly, it was switched to Fu Hua, who turned around and fixed her glasses, which tinted a bit, and an image of a phoenix formed from her shadow.)

Genjitsu ni Kawaru...
(I'm waiting for the moment...) 

(Kira stepped on the Hyperion's bridge with a smile as he fixed his sleeves, now he is wearing the Captain's Uniform. Then AI appeared as she waved and smiled at her new Captain.)

Toki wo hora, matteru!
(When they turn into reality!)

(Then we see the Strike in the hangar, being equipped with the Dot Shield on its back, the same goes for both the Z Sword and Z Shooter being equipped with the Dot Shield's magnet on the handle. The Wheel attachments are being attached to the Strike's heels. Once the MGSP is equipped, the Strike's eyes flash once again.)

Hamidasu yo! Chisana jibun wo!
(Come on and stand out! Though maybe you're small!)

(In Soukai City, we see Kiana, in her White Comet Battlesuit, jump down from a building while firing her two pistols at them. She landed on the ground and soon she began to kick and fire each Honkai Beasts who were trying to approach her in success.)

Todorokashita koe de! 
(With your loud thunderous voice!) 

(Then there's Mei, in her Crimson Impulse Battlesuit, jumping from building to building towards an Honkai Beast as she slashes with her katana once she's near.)

Nakama wo hikiyusete!
(To attract all your friends!)

(Next is Bronya, who is in Valkyrie Chariot Battlesuit, readying Project Bunny as the mecha started to charge its weapons... and soon fired missiles and blasts towards the Honkai Beasts.)

Ima tobu yo haruka kanata e!
(We're gonna pass the horizon!)

(In a purple background, Otto Apocalypse arrived by graciously spinning around, then finally ending it with his arm swung out. At the same time, Kallen Kaslana and Yae Sakura appeared beside him, their faces inches away from kissing with their eyes closed.)

Todokisou na Yuuki!
(Gather all you're courage together!)

(Back at Soukai City, two Archers are firing at something, before a Ninja lands in between the Archers and jumps off, readying its weapons to something.)

Kakiatsume Dakishimete!
(And hold it close to your hand!)

(And that something is the Strike, where it's charging toward the Ninja at great speed thanks to the Wheel Attachments. As the Strike is charging, the Gundam is firing its Z Shooter towards the Ninja with the Dot Shield raised before its body. Shortly after, the Strike threw the Z Shooter up as he swung the Dot Shield below it where the gun immediately magnetized itself on the handle and the Strike grabbed the soon-to-be active Z Sword below the Dot Shield's handle and swung it out. A heat orange blade emerged from the gray and Kira, inside the cockpit, yelled out a roar.)

CHIME ni kugiraseru na! Bokura shinjiru...
(Don't let the bell's chime stop you! Because the dream we...)

(The two clashed their weapons and soon the Strie blocked the Ninja's blade with the Z Sword before he pushed them off and blocked another pair of slashes with the Dot Shield. The Strike pushed the Ninja off again by swinging the sword upwards and did a jumping downward slash, which was successfully blocked by the Ninja Honkai Beast again. The Strike jumped back a bit and lounged at the Ninja, preparing to slash the Honkai Beast... the same goes for the Ninja as their slash to one another became slow-mo. Both blades are inches away from each other.)

Yume waa!
(Believe in!)

(In the Hyperion's deck, we see Kira and Kiana mesmerizing the view of the sky, but not before Kiana's figure flashed into the Herrscher of the Void, looking at Kira with a smirk, but soon it flashed back to Kiana as the camera went up to the skies.)

Mugen Dakara!
(Is unlimited!)

(In the same sky, the image of the Strike first appeared, then the trio of Squad V in their normal Valkyrie uniforms (Valkyrie Bladestrike, Valkyrie Ranger, and Valkyrie Chariot) doing victory poses, and finally, Kira in his Astral Express attire (the one with the black jacket, red shirt, and green khakis) fixing his gloves as all three are looking at the camera.)

-Linebreak-

RF2: First time doing openings cuz why not? Not gonna post this and the Ending 1 on FF because I'm just gonna put them in every chapter that I'm gonna upload cuz why not? Also, I had to fix the English lyrics for a bit. The one in the wiki is... out of place. For the japs that can understand English, if you guys saw this... I am so sorry. 

Also, Danball Senki is a very underrated anime. That anime needs some love and recognition, tbh.