441-445

Chapter 441 Freshly baked azalea flower shortcake

The next day.

Bai Qianmo and the Supreme Emperor had just finished their breakfast when Ye Mulin and the others rushed to Youruo Valley.

Fifth brother Ye Muqian shouted excitedly: "Eight sisters, we are here! Why don't you come out to greet us?"

Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen ran out of the house to greet him.

Su Wanqing ran towards Bai Qianmo and pulled her into her arms.

Bai Qianmo's face was full of excitement: "Sister-in-law, it's great that you are here. We can make azalea flower cake today."

"Azalea flower shortcake?" Su Wanqing's face was full of excitement: "Bamei, is this your new snack?"

Bai Qianmo smiled and nodded, then shook his head slightly: "This is not a new idea. I have a flower cake recipe in my mind, but I haven't made it before, so I'm not sure I can succeed."

Su Wanqing said: "Then tell me how to do it and I will try it. I should be able to succeed."

"Well, the mother-in-law of azalea flower jam is ready. Later I will drain the petals of the flower jam and use the petals to make shortbread filling."

"Okay, at best, if you try it a few more times, I will definitely let you eat the flower shortcake you mentioned."

"Sister-in-law, you are the best. Have you had breakfast?"

Su Wanqing nodded: "After eating, we came here after breakfast."

"Wow! Didn't you have breakfast before dawn?"

"Well, in order to come early, we did have breakfast before dawn."

Bai Qianmo looked at Ye Mulin: "Brother, take a rest, and then go for a walk in the back mountain. The back mountain is covered with azalea, and it's blooming beautifully.

Let's enjoy the hot spring bath in the afternoon. "

Su Wanqing blinked: "When will you make the shortcakes?"

Bai Qianmo replied with a smile: "It will be cooked after dinner. You will be responsible for cooking it, while my mother-in-law and I will be responsible for baking it. How about it?"

"No problem, Bamei. You said that the mountains behind are full of azalea, so let's go shopping together and pick some flowers to make flower sauce."

"That should be enough, right? My mother-in-law and I have already made a lot of flower sauce."

Su Wanqing shook her head: "It's not enough. Let's make more flower paste and make more shortbread in a few days and send some to the general's mansion and the emperor's uncle."

Bai Qianmo nodded: "Oh yes, there are also Su Mansion, Situ Mansion, and Lu Mansion. If you have the opportunity, send some to the Han family."

"There will be a chance. The flower paste should be able to be stored for a long time. Let's try to make as much as possible."

"It can be stored for a long time, even a year and a half is not a problem."

"Well, then try to make as many as possible. Since there are many people, let's all taste it. There are plenty of flowers anyway, so it should be easy to make some flower jam."

"You're right, it's quite simple. Then you guys take a rest first. I'm going to carry the basket and pick flowers soon."

Ye Mulin said: "No need to rest, we are not tired. Just prepare the basket and we will go."