346-350

Chapter 346 Is it because I look so good today?

Several women's faces turned blue and white.

But facing the two princesses and the princess, they did not dare to talk back, so they could only lower their heads, break their teeth and swallow.

In terms of status, they cannot compare with princesses and princesses.

In terms of ability, they can't compare with the little princess.

Even their parents wouldn't dare to be arrogant in front of three little girls, let alone them?

Bai Qianmo rolled her eyes, turned to Xiaojiu and said: "Xiaojiu, go and call our future sister-in-law, let these bunch of scornful trash take a good look at it, our future sister-in-law is not comparable to them. ."

"Okay." Xiaojiu raised her chin proudly and turned around to find Su Wanqing.

When Xiaojiu brought Su Wanqing to the women, they were immediately ashamed.

They are also women, and they can't find any shortcomings in Su Wanqing.

This woman is so beautiful, no less beautiful than the current crown princess. No wonder the prince of the palace would like her.

However, in the minds of these women, no matter how beautiful their faces are, without family background, it is extremely difficult to keep the title of concubine.

After all, in this era, it is normal for a man to have three wives and four concubines, let alone the heir apparent.

Bai Qianmo saw the microexpressions on the faces of these women and smiled coldly: "Beauty and family background are not all the advantages of a woman. Just you talkative women, if you want to enter the palace as a concubine, the palace will Don't want it."

After saying that, Bai Qianmo pulled Su Wanqing and Xiaojiu and turned around to leave. Situ Min and Lao Liu quickly followed.

Although these women were very unhappy, they did not dare to say anything anymore.

If the little princess hears it again, their fate may not be as simple as being kicked out of the palace.

At this moment, the eunuch's unique voice came from outside the door: "The Emperor has arrived! The Queen has arrived! His Royal Highness the Crown Prince has arrived! The Crown Princess has arrived!"

Bai Qianmo quickly ran towards the door with Lao Liu and the others.

And the guests in the palace courtyard all knelt down to greet the emperor and queen.

Bai Qianmo ran quickly to the emperor and empress on her short legs: "Uncle Huang, Aunt Huang, my niece misses you so much!"

"No courtesy, stay on your own." The emperor asked everyone to get up first.

Then he knelt down and pulled Bai Qianmo into his arms: "Smelly girl, if you really miss Uncle Huang, why don't you go into the palace to visit me and your Aunt Huang?"

Bai Qianmo chuckled: "My niece is busy! My niece has been picking mushrooms these two days.

Uncle Huang, we picked a lot of mushrooms and dried them. In winter, we can still eat wild mushroom stewed chicken.

If the weather is cold, just make it into hot pot, and that's what you'll enjoy.

While there are still wild mushrooms in the past few days, my niece will pick some more and bring them back. Then you can come to the palace and have some to eat! "

The emperor pinched Bai Qianmo's little nose lovingly: "Okay, my little niece is still filial and her love for you is not in vain."

"Hehe..." Bai Qianmo looked at the queen: "Aunt Huang, are you almost done with the honey? My niece will go to the mountains to find some in two days."