156-160

Chapter 156 The little miracle doctor who has not been weaned

Luo Jiuying walked to the consultation table, and those who were waiting to see the doctor immediately stepped forward to let him diagnose and treat them.

However, the next second, Luo Jiuying picked up the consultation table and turned around and left without saying a word.

All the patients waiting to see the doctor were confused!

After waiting for a long time, the rightful owner finally arrived, but the rightful owner picked up the consultation table and left without saying a word.

What does this mean?

The patients are anxious!

The patient who was harsh and mean to Bai Qianmo before and said that Bai Qianmo was not weaned hurriedly said: "Doctor Luo, we are all here to see you, why do you have to remove the consultation table?"

Luo Jiuying turned around: "You didn't see it yourself, why are you still blaming me?"

"Doctor Luo, it's not that we don't want to see her, we just want to wait for you to see her. How old is your apprentice? How can you let her sit in the consultation?"

A patient next to him echoed: "Yes, Doctor Luo, we have come all the way to see you. You have to treat us."

Luo Jiuying replied calmly: "I can't cure typhoid fever. The only one who can cure typhoid fever is my little apprentice.

Since none of you are willing to let my little disciple treat you, I can't cure you either, so I can only remove the consultation table to avoid wasting time. "

Everyone was dumbfounded.

But they would only think that Luo Jiuying was a protective apprentice, but they would not have thought that he really didn't know how to treat.

"Dr. Luo, please stop joking. We didn't really say anything. We just said we would wait for you to come and treat us."

"Yes, Dr. Luo, we are still counting on you. If there is anything wrong, we apologize to your little apprentice, so you don't want to be the same as us."

"Doctor Luo, we just said that your little apprentice is still young and will study for a few more years before he can treat everyone. We really didn't say anything excessive."

"..."

The patients all said that they did not allow Bai Qianmo to see a doctor because Bai Qianmo was young.

Luo Jiuying said with a serious face: "Do you think I am joking? What I said is true. I cannot cure typhoid fever.

You can go and find out whether the patients treated yesterday were treated by me or by my young apprentice? "

The patient who had been treated by Bai Qianmo before did not leave, but stayed to watch the excitement. He said at this time: "I saw with my own eyes yesterday that the young princess treated my grandma. Although Doctor Luo was with him, he did not take any action. "

As soon as these words came out, everyone looked at each other, but they still didn't believe that a four-year-old child could cure the disease.

Luo Jiuying said: "I tell you the truth, the treatment of typhoid fever was taught by a great master to my young apprentice, and the medicine was also provided by that great master. Not only did I not know how to cure it, but I didn't even have the medicine.

Even if my little disciple has medicine, I don't know how to prepare it. Since you are not willing to let my little disciple treat you, then please hire someone else! There is really nothing I can do. "