sorry i havent posted😋🫶🏼

soooo sorry i havent posted in a bit...but uh the reason i havent is because i have been trying to get out of a friemd group full of fake mfs but they physco fr so i was scared. BUT THAK JESUS I HAD A FRIEND IN THAT FRIEND GROUP THAT WASNT FAKE AND WAS TRYING TO GET OUT OF IT TOO🙏🏼🙏🏼 but anyways....me and my friend have been trying to join my other friends group bc they are so much better. And for some reason i got cussed out by K because I WAS FAKE BC I WAS TALKING TO A. BUT K HAS BEN TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME SINCE DAY ONE. so i told A and she understood why me and my friend was scared to do something about it(me and the other fake person have been friend for 7 years....but shes been talking shit since like 8th grade💀) so today A and K got into a hella big argument, like so bad they was about to fight. And i was just talking(flirting- UHM WHO SAID THAT???) with Xavion bc yk were like dating 🫶🏼 and then K comes to me and starts yelling at me so atp i didnt give a fuck if i got into trouble and i was about to say something but everyone that was surounding us started getting oh her ass💀💀🙏🏼🙏🏼 BUT MY AND MY FRIEND DID GET INTO A's FRIEND GROUP!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY IM OUT OF THAT TOXIC FRIEND GROUP.

also, if yall got any ideas for a story pls comment it. I have ZERO ideas rn.