Telling both good morning, they both replied back. After five minutes my father then called Elle for her breakfast.

"Come fi yuh food and mek sure yuh eat everything." he warned Elle since she didn't like to finish her food. He then gave me my plate and I started eating.

"Chevanise text mi last night asking if you could go with her to Taboo" he says while cleaning up back the kitchen.

"Okay so..."

"Yes, mi a allow yuh fi guh cause yuh cyaa just a go eat, sleep, go school and go church all yuh life" he says firmly.

"So, me a mek Chev carry yuh wid har tonight, conversation done" he ends the conversation causing me to frown.

Very disrespectful.

"Just reach in by 3am the latest, nothing past that time and make sure yuh keep on yuh location, mi nuh wah affi dawg up the place" he chuckles.

"Ok daddy." I laughed even though I knew he was serious.

My father is the third most wanted don in Jamaica. The second most wanted is someone by the name of O'Neil Reid. I had no idea what he looked like. Back to my father, he is also a businessman.

He owns car dealerships and clothing stores throughout Jamaica in order to deceive the police.

Nobody knows Elle and I are his children, except for our close relatives, because he wants to shield us from hisenemies. I also don't know much because he separates Elle and I from that area of life.

"Thank you daddy." I smiled. I then made a mental note to tell Chevanise
that I was going with her.

After I was finish eating my breakfast, taking up my last strawberry, I frowned. Strawberries were my favorite fruit. At this point I'm addicted to strawberries.

Hands down the best fruit ever.
I then got up and washed the dishes while my sister told me about her day at school since I fell asleep before they got home last night. My little sister and I have a great relationship even though
we are 14 years apart.

As a big sister!

After Elle was finish telling me about her day at school, I went to room to retrieve my phone to text Chevanise.

Bestie🩷⭐️🫶🏽

Daddy said yes🙄.

8:47 AM

Right desso that's why him a fi favorite uncle...
8:47 AM

A guh come by 7 tonight so we can get ready together.
8:48 AM

I then hearted the message instead of replying getting up to tidy up my room and do my laundry and chores.

🧃

7:38 PM

Chevanise was now at my house, in my room picking out my outfit for tonight

Even though we are best friends, we both had different style.

Watch the foolishness she a guh mek we wear.

"Finally somu weh look good" I heard her mumble to herself but I still heard.
Ignoring her, I watched her match the outfit with a pair of designer shoes that daddy got me.

I wasn't a girl that was interested in designer clothing so I wasn't sure of the
name.

"Yuh like it?" she asked, looking at what she picked out I actually didn't hate the outfit, the only problem was that it was very revealing.

"It can gwan I guess."

"Suh people weh nuh know fashion gwan," she chuckles.

"Whatever you say." I replied back.

Going to my vanity desk since I already showered before she got here, I decided to do my makeup first since I would have to do Chev's makeup too.
Besides decorating and building houses, I liked doing make-up.

After doing my makeup, I outlined my lips using eyeliner. I applied clear lip gloss to top it off, finishing the look by applying a little setting spray all over my face and then pulling off my bonnet from my head, revealing the brown, curly wig that I had installed from earlier.

"Come sit down so I can start doing your makeup," she says, getting up so she can sit. I then started doing a simple look since she wasn't the type to wear heavy makeup. After doing her makeup, I applied the setting spray to her face without applying lip gloss since she liked to apply it herself.

After cleaning up the vanity desk and putting everything back where it was before, I started putting on my outfit.

Watching Chevanise taking pictures of herself, wearing a short black dress that hugged her body, with black heels.

My best friend looks good!

While snapping she suddenly get a call and answers immediately, smiling and says "okay".

She then turns around to me saying
"Let's go Jelani is outside." while taking up her orange purse from my bed and runs excitedly through the room door to go outside to her man.

Man ago be har biggest downfall.

______________________________

How is the book? Give yall honest opinion.🩷