11.

Jennie's Pov:

Jennie's Pov:

Flashback to that same day.

Jisoo has decided to work from home - she usually does when I'm alone, not wanting me to be alone most of the time. When she is around, she will tell me anything about 'Shadow', our killer. She said she wants me to stay indoors, but I can't - I have a life too, and I'm not going to hide just because of a stupid killer. Besides, he hasn't killed any women - only men.

"Jennie bear, come here, look at this," I'm currently cutting carrots, making a soup since it's cold, and no one wants to be outside. Just as Jisoo calls me, I don't hesitate and walk to her.

"What?"

"Look," she says, pointing to a picture on her laptop, while looking at me.

"What am I supposed to look at?"

"Look, I think our killer just gave us a sign."

"Huh, what do you mean?" I ask her curiously.

"Okay, I'm going to play the first camera footage."

In the footage, we see how a random person in all black is walking towards a house. Once far enough for the camera to see him, he turns around, waving, and makes a hello sign with his glasses, far enough for us to see a glimpse of his little tattoo and not his eyes. This bitch is smart. And it's the fact the he is covered from head to toes.

"So what do you think?" Jisoo asks.

"What? About a little tattoo or that whoever that bitch is, he is smart?"

"The tattoo, Kim." She glares at me, giving me an annoyed look.

"Well, I think it's cute, but literally, what about it?" I ask, giving her a 'what' look.

"Jennie, what does it look like to you? Because to me, it looks like a little 'J', and the only person I know with a 'J' tattooed is your girlfriend."

She lets out a sigh as she sees my shocked face.

"I don't think it's a girl, Jennie. This bitch is huge, and Chaeyoung is not, this bitch - has big-ass feet, size twelve - it's not a girl, so don't worry."

"Well, J's Shadow sure does want to play with you," I say while sitting down and crossing my arms.

"Hah, funny right, but look, the camera goes off for a few days,technically stops working." she says, pointing at the laptop with a pencil.

"But here's where it gets interesting - after those days, the camera suddenly works again, showing someone's headless body hanging from a house that I assume was the victim."

"Well, damn dude, sure is smart," I say with my brows slightly raised, hands still crossed.

"Another interesting thing is that that same day, we received a box in the office."